HTF or just Heroic weapon?

So I'm in a bit of pickle. I'm wondering if a Heroic weapon is better than a Heroic TF one and the ones in question are:
    Dinomancer's Spiritbinding Spire
    Suen-Wo, Spire of the Falling Sun
    I also have some Megaera H wrists with HIT as the extra stat (1044 hit) :Frostborn Wristwraps

Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hiago/advanced

My question boils down to: Would it be worth using the Suen-Wo staff over the Dinomancer one despite the Dinmoancer being TF?

You're actually under 15% hit so that's not a problem on the weapon. I'd say go with the horridon weapon since its already upgraded at 549 and hit/haste is still very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Numidia View Post
    You're actually under 15% hit so that's not a problem on the weapon. I'd say go with the horridon weapon since its already upgraded at 549 and hit/haste is still very good.
    I know, I changed some gems around. However I can reforge the Crit on my ring to Mastery and the hit left + hit on the new bracers would make up for the hit deficit when switching the staffs.

You would need to waste like.. 800 of that hit rating for the horridon staff to break *even* dps wise with suen-wo on spell power alone.

You NEVER use a normal weapon over a thunderforged weapon. NEVER.