Got between 12-13k GIO, prospect or keep until 5.4

Got between 12 and 13k of gio from it's price floor days (30-35g) am wondering if it's worth shuffling the lot or to just save it until 5.4 then sell the ore as ore or bars?

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    prospect if you have time, you won't get more gems after 5.4 :P

Use to make engi mount and profit?
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd sit on it and look at the market when patch drops.

There's usually some people that have stocked up and drop everything on the market and try to sell everything asap and undercut to a stupid price just to get rid of it. Then after that's done there's usually a big shortage for a while, and taht's when the ideal time is to sell a large quantity of ore/bars/gems.

Just try to sell it at patch drop till the price starts getting to close to "normal" then pull out and wait for the shortage to hit, then sell the rest, whatever you will be selling (ore/bars/gems). Ore will likely sell fastest and get you the least, bars will likely be a harder sell, but more price stable and better cash, gems are likely the most volatile and profitable market.