Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    yeah but the majority of business in america uses china which pumps tons of money into china.
    And who can guarantee that all those products wont magically disappear with the money? I think 10 million China army can

Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    You do know that the U.S. have a $1.2 trillion debt to China, right?
    You really think that China is going to dump $1.2 Trillion (causing massive damage to its own economy) just to prove a political point over a country it has only a proxy interest in?

Would literally be cutting of its nose to spite its own face.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    At the same time Russia sends 2 warships to the mediteranian stating they will bomb Saudi Arabia if we bomb Syria.
    Do you have a credible source for this? Because frankly that just doesn't make any sense at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are Americans fucking crazy or something? Every time something happens war wise "its the start of WW3"...
    Aye mate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasok1986 View Post
    What do you mean Suicide? You understand that nuclear war is suicide for all life?
    well that escalated from from a conventional war, which the Russians would get decimated in due to there military technology being outdated compared to western countries to a nuclear conflict, Which I know no one wins in. Take a look at amount that the USSR spent in 2011 on arms. $72bn. Now look at American spending on arms in 2011. $680bn. Over Nine times as much. So yes Russia attacking America directly would be politically, and military suicide without even considering nuclear arms.

Deleted
    North Korea was gona be WW3 too.

doubt it. Though even if "WW3" did break out it's highly doubtful there would be a very long war. There would be nuclear weapons imo.

Deleted
    no. WW3 for Syria? where did that thought come from?

Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    Are you implying that the World will involve itself in Russia and America's pissing contest?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO

Canada would join the US. Don't play dumb.

idk as long as america is shoving so much money into china i dont think china would go to war with the us
    At the same time as China moves to undermine the US dollar? I don't know.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    So we are deciding on wether or not to attack Syria. At the same time Russia sends 2 warships to the mediteranian stating they will bomb Saudi Arabia if we bomb Syria.

So U.S. bombs Syria, Russia bombs Saudi Arabia, U.S. Bombs Russia and Russia Bombs U.S. = WW3?
    If RUssia does that, they'll have everyone against them. Besides, Russia doesn't have the military power or economy to start a large scale war, especially not against the US. They would be obliterated. Ontop of that, the US has the EU on it's side, along with the UN.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valerean View Post
    You really think that China is going to dump $1.2 Trillion (causing massive damage to its own economy) just to prove a political point over a country it has only a proxy interest in?

Would literally be cutting of its nose to spite its own face.
    All they would need to do is to threaten with it and it would be enough.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/escal...-strike_082013
    and
    http://america.aljazeera.com/
    yes I do belive everyone is bat shit crazy. Fightint over stupid shit when there are more pressing issues to deal with such as there are still starving children in developed countries.
    Do you actually have credible sources?

10+ Year Old Account
    US won't bomb russia and russia won't bomb US.

you know atleast we would be at war with a cooler country this time.

the middle east isnt as cool or exciting as russia is, i mean think about all the cool villains that came out of russia. you dont see things like this from the middle east, just sayin

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    So we are deciding on wether or not to attack Syria. At the same time Russia sends 2 warships to the mediteranian stating they will bomb Saudi Arabia if we bomb Syria.

So U.S. bombs Syria, Russia bombs Saudi Arabia, U.S. Bombs Russia and Russia Bombs U.S. = WW3?
    Wait what? I haven't heard about this, but why Saudi Arabia , not New Zeland, for example? Not Antarctica or moon?

- - - Updated - - -

yeah but the majority of business in america uses china which pumps tons of money into china.
    China could just expropriate whatever factories and such is built on it's territory, if attacked

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, as it looks like US strike would be complettly unjustified, it's a must for at least to someone to go intercept at least some of the US missles and aircraft.
    Still doubt it's going to happen with Syria. However whichever middle east country is going to be next (read: Iran) - Russia will provide it ANY help, for hordes of raging muslim terrorists at power near it's south border is too much.

Quote Originally Posted by BreathTaker View Post
    China could just expropriate whatever factories and such is built on it's territory, if attacked
    And do fuck all with them, since the people buying the shit made in those factories are the country you expropriated them from.

China and the U.S. are attached at the hip for the foreseeable future, unless you think China is dumb enough to collapse it's entire economy to try and hurt the U.S.

Edit: Fixing my quote

10+ Year Old Account
    No, this is not the prelude to WWIII, and I suggest anyone thinking in that vein educate themselves about the history of the first two World Wars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by vassilisz View Post
    no. WW3 for Syria? where did that thought come from?
    Check the reason for WW1

I'm more shocked by the fact that USA always interfere in every war there is.