Deleted

Lei Shen 10 Heroic Tips

So we gonna start progressing him on monday and i need kind of help:

DK/Paladin Tank
    Disc/Monk Heal
    Feral/Enhancement Meele DPS
    Shadow/2x Warlock/Hunter Ranged DPS

Is Posthaste better for dealing with helms? Is 60% enough to not fall of the platform?
    Or do i really need crouching chimera,hidden tiger to soak more often?

AMoC/Blinkstrike?

Glaive Toss/Barrage?

Spec obv. Surv

Take what I say with a grain of salt, as I raid 25, but I have done normal 10 man and have an idea for the differences.

First off, crouching chim, hidden tiger comes in use for p3 and possibly during transitions if you get bad luck on bouncing bolt. Posthaste isn't needed for helm of command, but it can also be useful. Personally, I use CC,HT for more solo soaking in p3 and more movement through disengage, which helps more in 25 man since there are 7 people out soaking compared to 3 that have to spread out. Overall, its going to come down to your decision. Feel free to mess with both and figure out what helps you more.

AMoC/Blinkstrike. As surv in 25, I take AMoC. Looking at your composition, you should have enough AoE to kill the adds. If in 10 man you single target adds down, than blinkstrike may help you out in this situation, but overall I found AMoC to be more usefull as I could move pet infront of boss before adds spawned if I wanted to use some cleave.

GT/Barrage, Glaive toss will be infinitely more useful as the only time you should have more than 1 add up is when diffusion chain happens, and when ball lightning happens. Once again, I speaking solely of 25, We had a monk tank with 4 locks so our AoE was superb, and with that, I took GT. If you need more AoE, then Barrage obviously.

Most of what I wrote is based off my experience obviously, but something that a hunter in my group has found, is that by using Pathfinding and glyph of aspect of the cheetah, you could toss that on before you get helm, and not get dazed while keeping the movement speed.

Looking at your group and assuming that you can aoe ball lightning down, I dont see you needing any help with the AoE, so I would think you could just go a single target dps spec aka GT/AMoC.

GT. I use the talent to decrease CD on Disengage and Deterrence. TBH for 10man you should only ever get 3 ball lightnings. Or maybe 4 if someone is out of position. So AoEing shouldn't be a problem.

Deleted
    Hello here's what i'm doing on mine and it works out just fine.
    Done it as bm 5 times and survival once, both worked out just fine.
    I've been using the crouching tiger , hidden chimera talent to reduce the cd on both deterence and disengage.
    Since you have 2 warlocks you should have no issue with the helm of command since you have 2 platform with gateways.

Monk and 1 tank should take 1 platform without a gateway and they will be fine without a gateway.

Just try to time your positioning on helm of command to be close to the middle while keeping in mind the timer of overcharge so you do not screw other platforms, also the diffusion chain timer so u do not spawn extra adds.

I'm using intimidation aswell instead of silencing shot cause 1 extra stun on the many adds through the fight is better than nothing.

Since you have a shaman in your composition he can probably use grounding totem before all the diffusion chains and it's crucial in the last phase, if the chain spawns on a grounding totem then the adds can be taunted , unlike what it would be without a shaman.

As for last phase you simply watch the diffusion chain cd and u always kill that add cause it does a lot of dmg combined with the whole phase.
    You have 2 gateways so thunderstrucks cannot be a problem ever , we run 2 warlocks myself but i never take the gateway , i either disengage it or just deter the thunderstruck , which also puts me into a better position for ball lightning spawns.
    You can do 1 multishot as bm to get come cleave on the ball lightnings after the first charge , but honestly you have 2 warlocks who are hopefully playing demonology and a spriest that should take care of the adds which should only leave u on the boss for maxx dmg output.
    And yes glaive toss is the best talent choice for the fight , since you always aim for 3 ball lightning on each spawn.

Hope that sound ok to you and gl to you on a boss that drops nada .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Koenig View Post
    Spec obv. Surv
    Why?

BM does much higher dps on this fight (raidbots, world of logs, personal experience)

look up vox immortalis H lei shen guide on youtube..

no reason to be SV.. it's crap.. (min add spawn in 10m is 3.. and with 2 locks you won't even see them).. even on 25m with a bunch of adds, beast cleave > serpent spread for burst aoe.. BM is better in every situation for lei shen.. go BM with BS and GT.. you have 2 locks.. 2 gateways.. and 2 priests.. you shouldn't need posthaste for helm.. have yourself in the gateway group.. feral/shaman/pally/monk have sprints..

Quote Originally Posted by Koenig View Post
    Is Posthaste better for dealing with helms? Is 60% enough to not fall of the platform?
    Or do i really need crouching chimera,hidden tiger to soak more often?

AMoC/Blinkstrike?

Glaive Toss/Barrage?

Spec obv. Surv
    You could ask for a Smybiosis for dash, the one time i tried Posthaste against the helmet i fell of the plattform the moment i jump turned to disengage, thats usually enough to run against the helm.

I would go BM; BS,GT.

Some generel Tactic information Tanks can Solo soak 1 platform, while the DK tank needs a Gateway to do this Pala doesnt, probably safest tactic to survive since you have 4 ppl per platform, and can soak easy if you dont have cd's anymore.

i would go
    P1: Paladin Tank
    P2: DK Tank
    P3: Shadow Warlock Hunter Monk(immunities on everyone)
    P4: Warlock Feral Enhancement Disc

and for the second Transition you would send both Tanks on the Same rest stays the Same we went for Static Shock, Diffused Lightning(for conductors).
    Last edited by Redanqt; 2013-09-02 at 07:53 AM.

You can switch to cheetah for more movespeed while helm is on you. No it does not daze you since it is considered a dot.

he cant get simb because the feral should be using on the priest so he can solo on 1 of the platforms.

with 2 locks you dont need to use post haste, matter of fact that you want 1 min deter so you can use deter for more than just static shock.