Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Muruzond is dead.
    ... you use the term "is" for a being whose existence has not even come about yet. A being capable of being in all points of time. Remember, Murozond is an un-drained Nozdormu, born in a timeline that no longer comes to pass -- yet he is a being outside of time, so once he was, he always is. And perhaps his death timeline no longer exists anymore, either ?

It's time-travel. It doesn't have to make sense.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Murozond View Post
    Such linear thinking. So you killed, me you say? In a 5-man, you say? Preposterous - and even if you are telling the truth, that is but one reality, a reality that can no longer come to pass now that you have killed Deathwing. To that end, I guess I should thank you - in a way, you have prevented my death.
    Oh and your alter ego lost ALL his powers basically. So it's like you never happened.

I enjoy the work poured into this but the zones feel too much like Cataclysm. I'll pass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodrose View Post
    needs moar rage!
    Hello.

OT: Sounds nice, by which I mean I would love an Infinite Drake mount.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Ya i think Karadros got it right sadly..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    Sylvanas is flawless and should be canonized as a saint.

Deleted
    Trial of the Timewalkers - a new way to advance characters from level 1 to 90. These trials are a series challenging scenarios that players can attempt at levels 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, and 85 that, when completed, instantly advance your character to the next rank (ie; complete the level 10 trial, advance instantly to level 20 with a full set of gear comparable to level 20 quest greens). These trials are not for the faint of heart, and require an understading of the class you are playing to proceed. The intention here is to make the leveling process easier for new players, making the expansion more accesible - however the challenge is great to ensure that players who level up this way do know how to play their class.
    This would be sooooooooo good..

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Oh and your alter ego lost ALL his powers basically. So it's like you never happened.
    How tragic for him. Perhaps it was the loss of his mortality that caused him to ascend to the glory that is Murozond. For certain, it was the loss of this mortality that led to the creation of the Timewalkers.

Horde players are tasked with picking up the pieces of their ruined capital, and their shattered Horde. This questline begins with a focus on bringing the orcs back into the fold - as the large majority of Orcs followed Hellscream - and this task is faciliatated primarily by Varok Saurfang. This questline culminates in the throning of the new warchief (who will be decided at the end of the SoO raid, so I won't spoil that here.)
    You'll spoil everything else but not this? >.<

Players will be dispatched to various zones across Azeroth (including Northrend ) and Outland to fight off temporal invasions by the infinite dragonflight. Zones which will feature temporal incusrions include: Tirisfal Glades, Darkshore, Terokkar Forest, Storm Peaks, and the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.[*]A Temporal Invasion event is part zone-wide quest, part scenario. Using Tirisfal as an example, the first part of the quest involves fighting off undead and legion forces who spawn from portals across the zone. Mobs from these inital waves have a chance to drop (for all players) infinite remnants, which can be combined in quanities of 10 to create an infinite essence.[*] After enough portals have been closed, new portals will begin to open and spawn mini-boss MOBs. Again, using Tirisfal as an example, the mini-bosses include named Abominations, Nathrezim, and Infinite-corrupted Lordaeron Paladins. These MOBs drop Infinite Essences.[*]10 Infinite Essences can be turned in to Timewalker emissaries for ilevel 535 rings, cloaks, amulets, bracers, or boots. 200 Infinite Essences will reward the player with an Infinite Drake, a dragon mount with an Infinite Dragonflight colorization. Time-Lost armor tokens can be turned in for a role-specific piece of armor with generic set bonuses (ala the UIndead Slayer sets for the Wrath pre-Event)[*]Infinite Invasions cease to occur at the release of Infinite.
    So WoW is turning into Rift. Hmm...

Trial of the Timewalkers - a new way to advance characters from level 1 to 90.
    Interesting.

Scalable Dungeons and Raids - Several older raids and dungeons have been given new scaling technology, allowing players to experience these instances at any level with the same challenge. Rewards are faction reputation, transmog gear, and tokens that can be turned in for heroic-blue equivalent gear.
    That's cool, I'm actually down for this.

I'm not really feeling the rest of it, but it was an interesting read.

wow a speculation/guess/fun thread that doesn't involve the legion, azshara, the emerald dream, or old gods. +10 internets, op.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crennox View Post
    This is the coolest expansion idea/"leak" I have ever read. This is really badass. I would love if this is real, especially incorporating the legion in there, really interesting. I'm not really a fan of messing with the leveling process as they do it too much, but that's an interesting approach to leveling characters, if that's true I will be an all out altaholic. But this is all probably fake so it's whatever.
    I agree. The OP made this situation EXTREMELY likable and I for one would be excited to see WoW if it were like this.

If it were real I'd play it long enough to level at least, it's a cool idea.

Quote Originally Posted by NMX- View Post
    wow a speculation/guess/fun thread that doesn't involve the legion, azshara, the emerald dream, or old gods. +10 internets, op.
    I wouldn't be so quick to react - although the Infinites are the catalyst of this expansion, the story encompasses a great deal about the Legion, and the Old Gods (and touches, slightly, upon the Emerald dream and Azshara in the background). In fact, there is more Legion, Old Gods, Titans, and Naaru backstory and history in this expansion than in any expansion that precedes it.

Very lovely idea. I would play this tbh. I like how instead of focusing on one part of azeroth or one story, it focuses on the timewalkers which allows us to see a multitude of different areas and time periods. Has everything I want in an expansion, burning legion, time travel, profession upgrades, quicker way to level.

Quote Originally Posted by Murozond View Post
    I wouldn't be so quick to react - although the Infinites are the catalyst of this expansion, the story encompasses a great deal about the Legion, and the Old Gods (and touches, slightly, upon the Emerald dream and Azshara in the background). In fact, there is more Legion, Old Gods, Titans, and Naaru backstory and history in this expansion than in any expansion that precedes it.

I take my +10 internets back. =[

Quote Originally Posted by NMX- View Post
    I take my +10 internets back. =[
    I see, through the timeways, that you will give them back eventually. All will bow to Murozond.

This would be really cool. I really like all the time travel and different ideas, it's a good branch off the Timeless Isle. It would be funny if Blizz sent someone here to leak some of their ideas to see what people's reactions were.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    tl;dr

/10char

Infracted. Don't spam
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-09-02 at 04:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anetulan View Post
    This would be really cool. I really like all the time travel and different ideas, it's a good branch off the Timeless Isle.
    Is it a good branch from the Timeless Isle? Wait... does it tie in to what Blizzard is setting up right now? Could it be possible that this is why they're working on scalable raids?

/questions

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Understand this people. Why would Blizzard introduce the Timewalkers in 5.4, without them being at least some part of the next expansion, this being the final content patch of Mists of Pandaria.

Quote Originally Posted by Blarglord69 View Post
    Murzond doesnt need sources
    Beat me to it. <3

I don't think this would be a very fun expansion. Time travel has been played with far too much in WoW so far.. a whole expansion revolving around it would be suicide. Would be nice to see the after effects of the dragons giving up the majority of their power - i.e. we witness the whole Nozdormu -> Murozond (bronze), a taste of the emerald dream (green), inability to control magic -possible azshara cameo- (blue), something else (red), and then the rise or fall of the black. I would be entertained by something along the lines of 2 dragon types per major patch - red+green, bronze+blue, then last patch dealing with nzoth and black.

Quote Originally Posted by boomkinhero View Post
    I don't think this would be a very fun expansion. Time travel has been played with far too much in WoW so far.. a whole expansion revolving around it would be suicide.
    I agree. What we need instead...is a gnome expansion.

Edit: Seriously, I want a gnome xpac. Make it happen, Blizzard!
    Last edited by Celista; 2013-09-02 at 03:55 AM.