Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    It's insulting to tell you the point eluded you, when it obviously eluded you? Fuck, you are one sensitive guy haha.

So here we go...

The point was that you chose to align yourself with a fictional character, whose lines were purposely written to point out what an asshole they are when it comes to their "principles" on tipping. The fact that the very person who plays that fictional character recognizes its absurdity, and you don't, is telling.

Now you may not care, and that's all well and good(because edginess is cool, I get it), but it doesn't change the hilarity of your position. Clear?
    I wouldn't want to be in your brain right now, your delusions of understanding basic sentences probably fill it from east to west.

I said that this movie scene happened to have the same arguments which I had in my head before even watching it, it doesn't change what its real life actor thinks about it or not.

"Cllleaaaaarrrr? Loook at meeee i'm so drammaaaaaatic making "clear????" statements over the Internet as if I just made the statement of the centuuuuuury".

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    how can a point elude someone? a point isn't a living, agentative thing that makes its own actions...
    poetic liscense

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ballantines View Post
    I wouldn't want to be in your brain right now, your delusions of understanding basic sentences probably fill it from east to west.

I said that this movie scene happened to have the same arguments which I had in my head before even watching it, it doesn't change what its real life actor thinks about it or not.

"Cllleaaaaarrrr? Loook at meeee i'm so drammaaaaaatic making "clear????" statements over the Internet as if I just made the statement of the centuuuuuury".
    Great rebuttal... I think :S At least you're both in agreement now
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

....I think I got my dose of MMO Champion forum bullshit for today, I am out of here, enjoy teaching future generations for another 100 pages that tipping is in no way a retarded notion which stems from a government flawed wage law.

Ten years from now, if this law gets implemented on all restaurant workers everywhere (McD's, Harvey's, Burger King, the hot dog stand on the corner), make sure you tip them too, because it's your responsibility to pay someone else's wages. Idiots.

10+ Year Old Account
    After 200 pages this has just started to go in circles with people flaming each other for not agreeing. At that point it's time to close up shop.