Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    don´t wanted to start a new thread on this, i´ve read this in our news papers, but could only find this link in english, has anyone some news on this? is the US now fighting against assad (by helping the rebels) and against the al qaeda part of the rebellion by droning them at the same time?

http://www.best-news.us/news-5455360...rnational.html
    Not sure (and maybe someone that knows a bit more about it (but not skroesec ) can tell me) you can fight actual wars by droning.
    The FSA by itself is unable to defend its territory, nevermind an FSA that is divided in two fronts (assad west, estremists east). You'll need way more than droning to achieve a stable FSA governing Syria.
    Anything less than full invasion and front lines fighting will get Syria stuck in a 50 years civil war in my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    don´t wanted to start a new thread on this, i´ve read this in our news papers, but could only find this link in english, has anyone some news on this? is the US now fighting against assad (by helping the rebels) and against the al qaeda part of the rebellion by droning them at the same time?

http://www.best-news.us/news-5455360...rnational.html
    I haven't seen anything on US drone strikes in Syria, and a little googling didn't turn up anything. (I can't follow your link because my antivirus is blocking it.) Maybe you could summarize what you read so someone can try a bit more focused google-fu?
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    I haven't seen anything on US drone strikes in Syria, and a little googling didn't turn up anything. (I can't follow your link because my antivirus is blocking it.) Maybe you could summarize what you read so someone can try a bit more focused google-fu?
    well it states that the Bild (german newspaper) quoted US sources that they are going to (i guess) attack al-qaeda in syria with drone strikes
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    well it states that the Bild (german newspaper) quoted US sources that they are going to (i guess) attack al-qaeda in syria with drone strikes
    This is turning into a disaster of epic proportions.

I've seen nothing of the sort.

I wouldn't doubt it if it happened. But I've seen nothing saying such.