Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    So those who are curious to what I've decided, I've moving onto another guild. For many reasons, my next healing comp looks like it's going to be 2 priest, Druid, Shaman (not myself), Pally. It's not much different from what I'm healing with now but I spoke to them and how they see healing. Everything they said is about right and I look forward to healing with them. Again, thank you guys for putting your input in. I look forward to SoO!

Thanks Yoni for the signature!
    RDRUID: Radfox

Quote Originally Posted by shammypie View Post
    your not bad but i wouldn't say op. Most fights in 10m are 2 heal though.
    Agree! Unfortunately our raidlead wants to 3 heal most fights -.- The only boss we are forced to twoheal is tortos hc.

To the "I am op" thing: This was just for the joke I dont really think I am op ^^
    Last edited by MrWilson; 2013-09-06 at 01:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by snapfox View Post
    So those who are curious to what I've decided, I've moving onto another guild. For many reasons, my next healing comp looks like it's going to be 2 priest, Druid, Shaman (not myself), Pally. It's not much different from what I'm healing with now but I spoke to them and how they see healing. Everything they said is about right and I look forward to healing with them. Again, thank you guys for putting your input in. I look forward to SoO!
    Good move, glad you're making the change to a new guild, it really sounded like your current/former guild didn't understand or appreciate your class and role.

Deleted
    im happy if we can get midle of the healing and not op .....i hate see going in too next expansion big nerfd again and strugle again 75% of the content and then barly make it too the end of it
    and ty all with thos forums u make my life happyer and i dont feal that bad about my shamy healing