10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shamental View Post
    Lol so true I can even imagine the new topics:

if Lor'themar:

-Will horde become prettier?
    -Do taurens need to shave their legs now?
    -How to deal with a gay warchief?

if Saurfang or another orc:

-Blizzard hates trolls
    -Blizzard hates taurens
    -Blizzard hates

if Baine:

-Cairne
    -Cairne
    -Cairne
    ftfy

I don't really care who it is at this point as long as they are interesting. Tired of all the speculating.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    The big guilds always livestream their world firsts.
    Yes, and they also release the videos immediately...

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    most likely voljin lorthemar or gamon.. really hope its not thrall, thats like taking 3 steps back

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tomec View Post
    I'm throwing my vote in for Anduin Wrynn. Yes, the ALLIANCE Prince. Why? Because he's been a prominent figure throughout the x-pack. He's always trying to bring peace and help the Horde (he didn't HAVE to include us in the bargaining for opening the vale) and what better way then to take over the horde in a (hopefully vain) attempt to unite people in the face of what Wrathion has seen coming. It would also lead to some interesting story opportunities.

That said... I highly doubt it'd happen, but it'd be interesting.
    no, just no.. all horde players will cry and quit trust me. there will no longer be a horde. more like alliance vs alliance. no ty

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Melsiren View Post
    To be honest, I don't even understand what there is to like about Vol'jin. No one cared about him until they saw he did not like Garrosh in cata. Since then his only character development is how he views things differently than Garrosh does.

Hell, if Garrosh never became Warchief, Vol'jin would just be that guy who was in Thralls throne room, who after 5 years finally got off his ass to retake his island. Vol'jin's character has always been a tag along. He was invented to give Rexxar some important Troll to talk to. And now his development is a result of having someone who disagrees with Garrosh. DEFINITION OF A PLOT TOOL.
    ... Plus possibly the best character-driven Warcraft novel to-date that explains exactly why Vol'jin is someone the Horde needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    ... Plus possibly the best character-driven Warcraft novel to-date
    Wow, really? The Vol'jin book was incredibly average.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Wow, really? The Vol'jin book was incredibly average.
    I wouldn't say average, but chens parts were far more interesting than vol'jins generic "protagonist gets carried through by plot armor" fantasy hero schtik.

Deleted
    Here is another stream. Still at the damned sha. Unlikely they are gonna kill Garrosh in the 20 minutes I still have home.
    http://www.twitch.tv/mia

Deleted
    You should really change the title as it's September 11th ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Soo, nobody in u.s clear normal already? Thought Midwinter will do it, but it was too late in eu (2 am it's all start) to watch slootbag stream.

I wanted someone to clear the damn thing and have the video up on youtube already! :*(

I was dosing in and out of sleep watching the midwinter stream, but I don't think they cleared. Anyone able to confirm or deny that for me?

EDIT: Forgot about armoury, no, they didn't clear.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

In EU we trust, US is takin a piss.

I think a few Aussie guilds are attempting SoO right now, but I don't know if they will finish it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaniinchen View Post
    I think a few Aussie guilds are attempting SoO right now, but I don't know if they will finish it.
    LOL! An Aussie guild downing something without another guild killing it first and releasing a guide? I think not.

Unless we're putting all of our hopes on Frostmourne...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryve View Post
    LOL! An Aussie guild downing something without another guild killing it first and releasing a guide? I think not.

Unless we're putting all of our hopes on Frostmourne...
    I don't know what the current progression is like for the Aussies, I just want to see who is Warchief. The only stream that I could find that are clearing all of normal right now is http://www.twitch.tv/xterminatz http://www.twitch.tv/palawinkip, but they might call it quits or the EU will catch up to them.
    Last edited by Kaniinchen; 2013-09-11 at 10:08 AM.

Havent played since the May post Cata release.. And I haven't kept much but what if its Cairne. I know he was poisoned, and died, and burned on a pyre, but if the elements decide to restore due to what Thrall pulled off during Cata, and afterword. Or just it will be Vol'jin.

Also, if they havent Blizz should make Cairne of the elders you can visit during that festival.

Deleted
    'Strewth if we ain't a bunch of Sheila's still no worries Bruce.

I don't know what the current progression is like for the Aussies, I just want to see who is Warchief. The only stream that I could find that are clearing all of normal right now is http://www.twitch.tv/xterminatz http://www.twitch.tv/palawinkip, but they might call it quits or the EU will catch up to them.
    Capable of downing all of the bosses on heroics, just none of the guilds have the time dedication of the top US/EU guilds, and they generally tend to lack initiative.

I don't get why we're still waiting, though. I'd have figured there'd be at least some guilds out there finished within the first couple of hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryve View Post
    Capable of downing all of the bosses on heroics, just none of the guilds have the time dedication of the top US/EU guilds, and they generally tend to lack initiative.

I don't get why we're still waiting, though. I'd have figured there'd be at least some guilds out there finished within the first couple of hours.
    There are still 14 bosses and lots of trash that people are only marginally familiar with if they spent a whole lot of time on the PTR. Guilds like Method and Midwinter are good, but they can't work miracles.

To compound that, remember that these are normal modes, and don't really impact rankings. As long as they clear it the first week, most guilds aren't too worried about how fast they get through it. The top guilds (the ones that would normally have the most time to invest into clearing coupled with the skill to accomplish it) are clearing with multiple groups comprised of mixed mains and alts in order to optimize loot distribution for a small advantage next week, rather than racing to finish the instance this week.

A good number of guilds have cleared the first 8-10 bosses, so we'll see a lot cleaning up tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://sv.twitch.tv/palawinkip Is on Dark Shaman, they are apparently gonna clear everything.