Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    I'm becoming more and more like Vegeta every day.

Deleted
    I would not mind going bald when I'm older. I mean i cut my hair always really short.

Thank you XD

OT.
    33 here, and not particular worried about going bald. I have less hair than i had when i was 20, but losing it at an acceptable speed. If i should go bald it will be when i'm old enough for it to be normal, so see no need to worry about it.
    I'm sure as hell not going to put the last 3 hairs from the back, all the way up over my head to try to disguise it XD
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

I'm 32 with no hair loss so far. My father is completely bald, but I seemed to have dodged it so far. However, I wouldn't care if I lost my hair. My advice for people who actually worries: shave your head and check it out. Then you know how you'd look like, and I bet you would like what you see.

Stay ahead of the curve and gain confidence. You can be as bald as a cue ball as long as you are confident in your self. Confidence is like an invisible wig. (That didn't make any sense!)

My dad started balding when he was 30...

So yes, I am scared.

My hair has started to thin out (i'm 19) but looks good for now. Once it goes back too far however i'll just shave it from then on. So, no I don't fear going bald. I have just accepted that it will happen.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I fear it, but there's no way I will go bald if my family history is any indicator. Or well, there's always cancer..
    Still. My mothers side and my fathers side all have great hair, only issue I have with it is that it's so damn thick :O

I shaved my head last year or so, I looked absolutely ridiculous. Now i'm in the process of going the other direction, and let it grow long. It goes a little below my shoulders, but still not long enough. For science I shall let it grow!