Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Wander how long they will remain active. I mean, they put their bodies through hell trying to get world first. Its only a matter of time before all the Top guilds bow down and the more relaxed guilds have a race that doesn't seem like a mess of "who can use the most redbull". Not really into the top guilds. They are just other players, who have a overly high and insane addiction to a game in my book.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Wander how long they will remain active. I mean, they put their bodies through hell trying to get world first. Its only a matter of time before all the Top guilds bow down and the more relaxed guilds have a race that doesn't seem like a mess of "who can use the most redbull". Not really into the top guilds. They are just other players, who have a overly high and insane addiction to a game in my book.
    Every guild dies eventually see Exodus and Vodka.

Quote Originally Posted by Emaias View Post
    If you honestly haven't heard of BL I wouldn't even consider you part of the playerbase.
    1. You clearly missed the second line of the post.
    2. No, the vast majority of the player base has no idea who they are, or any of the other "hardcore raiding guilds." Nor do they care. People like you are the sad and pathetic ones, not them.

Deleted
    If you honestly haven't heard of BL I wouldn't even consider you part of the playerbase. That's like saying Who's Lebron James, Ray Lewis, Cal Ripken Jr, Steve Jobs, Tiger Woods, Barney, Pokemon, Power Rangers, Chuck Norris, Oprah, Dr. Phil, Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake, Martina McBride, Obama, Bush.....

Bad Troll is Bad: D-
    who the fuck is Cal Ripken Jr & Martina McBride

If you honestly haven't heard of BL I wouldn't even consider you part of the playerbase. That's like saying Who's Lebron James, Ray Lewis, Cal Ripken Jr, Steve Jobs, Tiger Woods, Barney, Pokemon, Power Rangers, Chuck Norris, Oprah, Dr. Phil, Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake, Martina McBride, Obama, Bush.....

That's the most random assortment of people/characters I've ever seen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Jabberwock View Post
    1. You clearly missed the second line of the post.
    2. No, the vast majority of the player base has no idea who they are, or any of the other "hardcore raiding guilds." Nor do they care. People like you are the sad and pathetic ones, not them.
    I disagree. Some people just like to be informed about individuals that have the same amount of passion for a game as they do.

Good mice, awful drivers. Grats to them I suppose.

You're comparing a video game guild with 9 million subscribers, about 10% of which read forums, about 10% of those give a crap about people who are not themselves to people that you can't avoid in daily life...

Speaking of Bad Troll is Bad.
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?

10+ Year Old Account
    Great!

Now with all the moolah they can finally incur change upon this world for the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Akoroth View Post
    Man are you like the biggest blood legion fanboy ever or something?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...4#post22312254

You posted this thread like yesterday or something and now this ?

Do you just go onto DexterBL's stream and have mmo c open on another tab anticipating very uninteresting and irrelevent news to the rest of the world? Like should i start making a thread every time my girlfriend makes a cup of coffee or whenever my cat chases a bird?
    Why do you even care what he posts if you don't care why even comment ..it's because you enjoy putting people down and being a troll . So what the guy is a blood legion fan ...and why not they are the only GOOD American raiding guild . It's interesting to him so what if he shares it is wow related . My god I can't stand people with your attitude .

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    I'm sorry, but why do I imagine the OP like this at every piece of news coming out of Blood legion?;

(Original Video by HarryPartridge@Youtube)

lol awesome very funny

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    I will never buy anything from that company since I heard they sponsor Swifty. I will boycott anything to do with that twat.
    Out of sheer curiosity why is swifty a twat ..I was subbed to his youtube for a while and he always seemed lie a nice guy

Thank God Blood Legion got that Razer sponsorship, I was on pins and needles until they released the big news. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Peon View Post
    Out of sheer curiosity why is swifty a twat ..I was subbed to his youtube for a while and he always seemed lie a nice guy
    I'm not sure but those videos he released where he talks about WoW at the beach were pretty unintentionally hilarious.
    Last edited by Celista; 2013-09-07 at 07:07 AM.

Deleted

Don't even know 1/3 of them. Like I care about some celebrities.

Quote Originally Posted by Garradorr View Post
    lol awesome very funny
    Best picture posted in any thread ever lool.
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

These threads of yours are just way too cringeworthy to stomach.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    While it's only a personal accomplishment of their guild and I respect their hard work as individuals, I find it ridiculous that it had to be stated to the entire community. In the end, they're only players apart of humanity, in my eyes. Nothing more, nothing less. Congratulations, folks, on with the rest of our lives.

Deleted
    I don't see how this is threadworthy.

News Blood Legion Members taking a dump on a regular basis good luck in 5.4 !
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekadez View Post
    I don't see how this is threadworthy.
    And I don't see why you have to post something without usefull content in it.

OT: Gz to BL, very nice and passionate people!

Some hurt egos in this thread too. Why so many wannabe backseat moderators? Should OP have asked you guys for permission before starting this thread? mmo-c is a place for all things world of warcraft - BL is one of the best guilds playing world of warcraft. See the connection?
    Last edited by mmoce29d9f12d5; 2013-09-07 at 08:11 AM.