10+ Year Old Account
    I don't BELIEVE wwhat is happening in this Pats game. 2 scores down, with like 2 minutes, and then score, recover onside kick, and score again.

Ravens get a win through a bunch of bonehead incorrect calls. Huray!

Well, we keep our draft pick status I guess.

Well, Pats pull another one out of their ass, but Gronk could be done for season. /sigh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Patriots win, by coming back from behind AGAIN! I'm not sure what to feel about this team, they crush your hopes, and then through improbable means get back in it and deliver. Rollercoaster doesn't quite express accurately enough how this feels, even if it's the closest thing I know.

I'm just praying they cut out the slow starts and actually play like they have the second half all game next time. >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post
    Well, Pats pull another one out of their ass, but Gronk could be done for season. /sigh.
    That pass interference call was a bunch of crap.

That Philly game was so much fun to watch. Just sucks my oppnent had McCoy and Jamal Charles. Needless to say i'm gettin smoked lol.

Edit: Fox Sports is reporting Gronk tore is ACL. Man that guy just needs to retire.
    Last edited by lokithor; 2013-12-08 at 09:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    Edit: Fox Sports is reporting Gronk tore is ACL. Man that guy just needs to retire.
    Well fuck. I was keeping out hope that it might be something that would sideline him for a few weeks, but that just means we'll have Gronk watch all over again next year for the beginning of next season.

For this season it means you can pretty much stick a fork in the Pats again. They showed the stats, and we were like 20th ranked offense without him, and about 5th rank with him on the field. You don't replace that, not even with a Vereen on fire.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish that Greg Roman wasn't buddies with Harbaugh, because he is a crappy O-coordinator. I have wanted him fired since the Super Bowl, he has good moments, but has been horrible at play calling against any team with a half decent defense.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

10+ Year Old Account
    New field goal record set at Mile High, 64 yarder by Prater.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Matt "Rocket Leg" Prater. 16/17 on field goals this year, too.

Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    That pass interference call was a bunch of crap.

That Philly game was so much fun to watch. Just sucks my oppnent had McCoy and Jamal Charles. Needless to say i'm gettin smoked lol.

It was kind of crap but they finally started playing, I'm fairly certain the end result may have been the same, in a way in kind of hurt them as it allowed the Browns more time to get down the field to get a field goal they may have gotten if Cundiff wasn't the kicker. The Browns had a call or two go their way earlier anyways. Besides, the Pats got a bad no-call in the Panthers game that I would say they would have had a 50/50 chance of winning had it been called.

Either way, I'm not super thrilled about this game. Yeah, we won, the onside kick recovery was awesome I'll admit but Gronk got injured and is probably all done for the year based on the amount of uncensored 'fucks' I heard on live TV and this coming from behind and playing shitty in the first half is really getting old. The Dolphins, Broncos, Texans and now this game we played like shit for the first half and then finally started playing in the second to barely win all four times. Perhaps I shouldn't abandon all playoff hopes but if we're going to keep playing like this, the Pats are going to get rolled over in the playoffs by a healthier, more complete team. Either way, if we truly lost Gronk for the year as I suspect we did I really don't expect number 12 to carry us to victory. Edelman has been good and just about every player on the team has come up with a crucial play but it's not going to be enough. They showed the stats with and without Gronk on the team and it's a retardedly huge difference with him.

10+ Year Old Account
    So who said Manning couldn't play in the cold?

10+ Year Old Account
    And my Niners stay in the Wild Card slot and bring down Seattle! Woot. With Arizona closing in they needed the win.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably lost Unger and Wright for the rest of the year in a game we didn't really need aside from bragging rights.

10+ Year Old Account
    That clip they showed of Wright after hearing about the injury looked bad.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    And my Niners stay in the Wild Card slot and bring down Seattle! Woot. With Arizona closing in they needed the win.
    Crazy how well we do against the Seahawks when they don't have their built-for-cheating stadium to save them.

Gronk being gone for the Pats is huge. For the games he was active, NE had the best offense in the league. Now that he's injured again I wouldn't expect many games above 30 points.

I assume its safe to say Peyton will beat Brady's single season TD record and Im sure hes clearing a spot for the MVP trophy as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
    Crazy how well we do against the Seahawks when they don't have their built-for-cheating stadium to save them.
    I wouldnt get too cocky, the point difference is still like -20.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    Gronk being gone for the Pats is huge. For the games he was active, NE had the best offense in the league. Now that he's injured again I wouldn't expect many games above 30 points.
    Honestly, I saw it coming. Just not as severe as it was. Him wearing all that wrapping on his arm made me wonder if he was healthy or not.

Sounds like Tyrann Mathieu also tore his ACL. Haven't heard anything about Wright aside that he was on the sideline with a boot and crutches. Unger it sounds like a torn peck which is pretty much season ending.

Other than that, crazy games today with a really good one tonight.

15+ Year Old Account
    The Saints-Panthers Game is going to be at http://stream.nbcsports.com/snf/?pid...//www.nbc.com/ if anyone wants to watch it.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose