Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Guesstimate! When do you think the Cinematics will be up?

So when do you think the Cinematics will be up? Today late, Tomorrow, later in the week? Give me time and day-let's see if your right! Also as long as your at it-what do you think specifically will be in the cinematics? Like characters present, on both the Alliance and Horde sides and specifics as to how they choose the next warchief, etc? Will we see the Alliance reclaim Gilneas and other lands in the video? Make your final predictions before the videos come up!

Tomorrow most likely.

I imagine they'll be up by this time tomorrow.

I imagine Horde one - horde characters talking, Thrall says Vol'jin should be next warchief.
    Alliance - Varian tells Jaina they're leaving and tells Thrall to pick a Warchief who wants piece

I would be very shocked if it detailed anything outside of that

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im guessing tomorrow, and that varian will tell Thrall to pick a warchief who wants peace and then demand they get out of his lands. Thrall is like "Cool bud" then he tells Voljin to take up the mantle and Thrall becomes leader of the Orcs. Or Saurfang...Hopefully Saurfang...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    I imagine they'll be up by this time tomorrow.

I imagine Horde one - horde characters talking, Thrall says Vol'jin should be next warchief.
    Alliance - Varian tells Jaina they're leaving and tells Thrall to pick a Warchief who wants piece

I would be very shocked if it detailed anything outside of that
    Well if its anything like the cinematics from icc and dragon soul they are going to make just one which will be neutral for both factions. I imagine it will be varien leaving with thrall standing there in the crowd of the horde kinda like the ending of I robot.
    Last edited by Nuvuk; 2013-09-11 at 12:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Exerus View Post
    well if its anything like the cinematics from icc and dragon soul they are going to make just one which will be neutral for both factions.
    Blizz confirmed there will be two cinematics: One for each faction.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Exerus View Post
    well if its anything like the cinematics from icc and dragon soul they are going to make just one which will be neutral for both factions.
    It's already been said that there will be one per fraction.

10+ Year Old Account
    when a guild kills Garrosh

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post
    Blizz confirmed there will be two cinematics: One for each faction.
    2 different cinematics have been datamined aswell, but they can't be viewed.
    dragonmaw - EU

Quote Originally Posted by zanzan28 View Post
    So when do you think the Cinematics will be up? Today late, Tomorrow, later in the week? Give me time and day-let's see if your right! Also as long as your at it-what do you think specifically will be in the cinematics? Like characters present, on both the Alliance and Horde sides and specifics as to how they choose the next warchief, etc? Will we see the Alliance reclaim Gilneas and other lands in the video? Make your final predictions before the videos come up!
    1. I bet it'll be up between 7-8 PST. It's been up since this morning and now that people are out of school and off work, I bet that'd be a reasonable time to expect that some folks who want to be world first would have taken down the 14 bosses.
    2. Horde Cinematic: Garrosh unleashes some great Sha beast to try and defeat the raid. Just then, Vol'jin fires an arrow into Garrosh's chest and the sha dissipates. Sylvanas offers to lead the Horde "for Thrall". Thrall, Baine and Vol'jin decline Sylvanas' offer to lead and elects Lor'themor.
    3. Alliance Cinematic: Bells play in the streets of Stormwind. People's attention is focused at a man in the street. The man is Varian Wrynn who announces that the Siege of Orgrimmar is complete and that Garrosh was executed by Alliance forces. The war is won. Lor'themar will lead the Horde and peace is expected, until something sinister falls from the SKY.
    4. Blizzard already said that there will be no concessions. Worgen and undead will keep fighting. So will orcs and elves. So will blood elves and Draenei. Blizzard said that they aren't going to waste resources changing the world, so why have it even lorewise?

Quote Originally Posted by Thalian View Post
    1. I bet it'll be up between 7-8 PST. It's been up since this morning and now that people are out of school and off work, I bet that'd be a reasonable time to expect that some folks who want to be world first would have taken down the 14 bosses.
    2. Horde Cinematic: Garrosh unleashes some great Sha beast to try and defeat the raid. Just then, Vol'jin fires an arrow into Garrosh's chest and the sha dissipates. Sylvanas offers to lead the Horde "for Thrall". Thrall, Baine and Vol'jin decline Sylvanas' offer to lead and elects Lor'themor.
    3. Alliance Cinematic: Bells play in the streets of Stormwind. People's attention is focused at a man in the street. The man is Varian Wrynn who announces that the Siege of Orgrimmar is complete and that Garrosh was executed by Alliance forces. The war is won. Lor'themar will lead the Horde and peace is expected, until something sinister falls from the SKY.
    4. Blizzard already said that there will be no concessions. Worgen and undead will keep fighting. So will orcs and elves. So will blood elves and Draenei. Blizzard said that they aren't going to waste resources changing the world, so why have it even lorewise?
    It was almost a good theory, until you said something fell from the sky. You mean something comes out of the water, IF they even would hint at next expansion.
    Last edited by Bill Nye the Spy; 2013-09-11 at 12:52 AM.
    Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing early Thursday morning, after the stream is fully processed from the World First Normal kill.

Both - Some kind of epilogue story from Shao Hao about pride, Varian choosing to let the Horde live.

Horde - Some insight into HOW they will pick a new Warchief, but no warchief will be named until Patch 5.5.

Alliance - Varian is almost immediately set upon by Jaina, who felt the Horde should have been obliterated when they had the chance. Setting up the Alliance plot in 5.5.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

15+ Year Old Account
    When I heard two cutscenes' I thought it meant we would see a general beginning to both (garrosh's final words, new warchief) and then a different ending for each faction.

Horde could have the new Warchief being cheered on by the soldiers of the Horde, and Alliance could have Varian returning to Stormwind as his people cheer or something. Having two different telling of events (like in one where Varian kills Garrosh and the other Thrall kills Garrosh or something like that) is just contradictory and shouldn't happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    I'm guessing early Thursday morning, after the stream is fully processed from the World First Normal kill.

Both - Some kind of epilogue story from Shao Hao about pride, Varian choosing to let the Horde live.

Horde - Some insight into HOW they will pick a new Warchief, but no warchief will be named until Patch 5.5.

Alliance - Varian is almost immediately set upon by Jaina, who felt the Horde should have been obliterated when they had the chance. Setting up the Alliance plot in 5.5.
    Horde will have
    Or they agree to let it go. Good god the derailing of characters never ends. Should of left Jaina as is. I imagine Horde side will be more interesting based on the Warchief stuff(Cause all sides are wanting to know).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    When I heard two cutscenes' I thought it meant we would see a general beginning to both (garrosh's final words, new warchief) and then a different ending for each faction.

Horde could have the new Warchief being cheered on by the soldiers of the Horde, and Alliance could have Varian returning to Stormwind as his people cheer or something. Having two different telling of events (like in one where Varian kills Garrosh and the other Thrall kills Garrosh or something like that) is just contradictory and shouldn't happen.
    What's most likely IMO is both factions get the same cutscenes for the first half, will be garrosh dying, thrall making a speech and thanking varian and the alliance, the. The alliance cutscene will switch to varian and the alliance leaders discussing what should happen with orgrimmar and the horde and then thrall doing the same with the horde leaders, I think both cutscenes will be pretty similar.
    dragonmaw - EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Varian puts Anduin in charge of the Horde

That's my wild prediction
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

4 hours from now, maximum.

Deleted
    Midwinter just downed 5/14 of SoO in 25N. They started 1h 20 mins ago, so they should be done in 2h 40 mins at 6:00 CET. They will be raiding no longer than 8:00 CET, though.

Here's the livestream:

http://www.twitch.tv/slootbag

Deleted
    When servers gonna be up we gonna see the movie from dataminers.

While it seems like they may be on track to clear it all tonight, they do have a bit of a ways to go and with a "hard cap" time... well bad luck, changes from ptr, etc, and who knows. He's said he doubts they will kill him tonight though.

Also, if they do, they are Alliance. So while that's one piece of the puzzle, one has to wonder if the new Warchief will even be revealed in the Alliance version. Especially since there seems to be some confusion/wondering about whether even the Horde one will have it!