Quote Originally Posted by Moofarah View Post
    Will Garrosh survive a whole week purely focused on him?...
    Maybe. I'm wondering if another NA/EU guild can get Paragons down any time soon. Do we have any word on how teams are doing? (Especially Midwinter, AKA The Last Hope of the Alliance)
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    If only MMO-Champion provided a way to privately message each other to avoid going off topic.

Muru didn't and that was/is arguably the hardest boss that ever was. (IFF you use him week 1, when he had constant aoe with spell push back, after that he was still very difficult till the big nerf)

*Ninja Edit* You could also argue the Original Four Horsemen as well, but personally, killing Muru week 1 was the highlight of my days in PVE.
    *2nd Ninja Edit* I was not around for Cata after Heroic Nef. Cata sucked and I lost interest. So i cannot speak for Heroic Rag or the such.
    Last edited by dyzz; 2013-09-26 at 01:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good question, I'm guessing that whirlwind thing will be hell on Heroic. I might say he'll last until next reset but that's it. Look at how hard Rag was, yet he only lasted 2 weeks. Doubt Garrosh will be that hard, if he is, then he'll go down as one of the hardest of all time.

Deleted
    People complaining because Method and Blood Legion spend 16 hours a day raiding when other guilds only spend 6. People calling them no lifers because they take time from work to increase their chances of becoming World First. People think it is an unfair advantage over guilds like Midwinter and ScrubBusters because they have more time.

If getting World First is important to then then what the f*** has it got to do with anyone else how they spend their time. I recently took 2 days off work to go to the Midnight Launch of GTA:V and no life the game for 48 hours straight. I also take 2 days off work to play WoW whenever a new xpac is released. Are these things more important to me than my job? No, of course not. So why do I do it? Because it's fun and I enjoy it.

Taking standard time off work is fine. You can use those days for whatever you want. It just so happens BL and Method use them to do something they enjoy and care about. If they take time off work that they are not entitled too and risk loosing that job then that is different and that isn't a good thing.

So yeah, they are not no lifers. They just choose to take a 'break' from their life 1-2 weeks per year to do something they enjoy. The same way people go on holiday 1-2 times a year to take a break from life.

I am pretty sure that when the top guilds aren't on progress they have more of a life than the typical forum dweller hater on this forum.

Deleted
    I don't think BL have it in them to finish world 1st, US 1st, maybe but MW are looking strong, and I enjoy their streams more. My money is on MW for US 1st Method for EU 1st (Praying Paragon goes back to 25man)

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    As said, whenever I asked about the typo, I was told it was intentional . I can only act accordingly to the information I have.
    The fridays being there, I already admitted to not seeing the "we add fridays during progress", but I also still don't see that doing anything to prove my argument invalid - it is still a "5 days" guild that raids 6 days :/. But yea, I guess we'll drop down to being a 1 day a week guild that adds mondays, tuesdays, thursdays and sundays in the future. Probably look better =P.

Also, to respond to your "cheap shot", we both know who ended up finishing faster last tier, don't we . I'm sure the time you spent with the triceratops was enjoyable, though.

But once again - if people have an issue with it, I'll gladly remove the comments I've made . I only wrote my opinion because the topic came up, and if this does go against conduct, mods can feel free to remove the posts.
    We're very sorry you are unable to maintain the jump in rank you acquired via Lei Shen and Ra'den kills on a 10 ilvl bump which took about a third of the difficulty off each. Unfortunately this is what guilds do around this level and upwards so you either adapt to it or settle for standing still. If you really wanted to give a good example of raid extending you would have chosen several others around our level, but the fact you decided to use us as an example speaks volumes.

We were on Malkorok after 6 hours of raiding, 4 hours Wednesday and 2 hours Thursday, we're also sorry that you were unable to keep up with the pace at this level.
    Altogether this has reflected badly on your guild, especially as you seem to be just throwing out speculation about us (most of it biased and incorrect) when there is evidence of other guilds at our level that you could have quoted instead.

I would kindly ask you in future to keep references to us out of your rather contrived opinions on this matter.

Quote Originally Posted by dyzz View Post
    *2nd Ninja Edit* I was not around for Cata after Heroic Nef. Cata sucked and I lost interest. So i cannot speak for Heroic Rag or the such.
    Paragon wiped 500+ times on 25-man heroic on Rag, but still got it down in the first week available, iirc.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dyzz View Post
    Muru didn't and that was/is arguably the hardest boss that ever was. (IFF you use him week 1, when he had constant aoe with spell push back, after that he was still very difficult till the big nerf)

*Ninja Edit* You could also argue the Original Four Horsemen as well, but personally, killing Muru week 1 was the highlight of my days in PVE.
    What? You were in <SK Gaming> ? They were the only guild in the world to kill M'uru version 1.0

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...l-by-SK-Gaming

Which person in their kill roster were you?
    Last edited by Toxigen; 2013-09-26 at 02:05 PM.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by feyd View Post
    We're very sorry you are unable to maintain the jump in rank you acquired via Lei Shen and Ra'den kills on a 10 ilvl bump which took about a third of the difficulty off each. Unfortunately this is what guilds do around this level and upwards so you either adapt to it or settle for standing still. If you really wanted to give a good example of raid extending you would have chosen several others around our level, but the fact you decided to use us as an example speaks volumes.

We were on Malkorok after 6 hours of raiding, 4 hours Wednesday and 2 hours Thursday, we're also sorry that you were unable to keep up with the pace at this level.
    Altogether this has reflected badly on your guild, especially as you seem to be just throwing out speculation about us (most of it biased and incorrect) when there is evidence of other guilds at our level that you could have quoted instead.

I would kindly ask you in future to keep references to us out of your rather contrived opinions on this matter.
    3 paragraphs of butthurt

Quote Originally Posted by DarthThrall View Post
    People complaining because Method and Blood Legion spend 16 hours a day raiding when other guilds only spend 6. People calling them no lifers because they take time from work to increase their chances of becoming World First. People think it is an unfair advantage over guilds like Midwinter and ScrubBusters because they have more time.

If getting World First is important to then then what the f*** has it got to do with anyone else how they spend their time. I recently took 2 days off work to go to the Midnight Launch of GTA:V and no life the game for 48 hours straight. I also take 2 days off work to play WoW whenever a new xpac is released. Are these things more important to me than my job? No, of course not. So why do I do it? Because it's fun and I enjoy it.

Taking standard time off work is fine. You can use those days for whatever you want. It just so happens BL and Method use them to do something they enjoy and care about. If they take time off work that they are not entitled too and risk loosing that job then that is different and that isn't a good thing.

So yeah, they are not no lifers. They just choose to take a 'break' from their life 1-2 weeks per year to do something they enjoy. The same way people go on holiday 1-2 times a year to take a break from life.

I am pretty sure that when the top guilds aren't on progress they have more of a life than the typical forum dweller hater on this forum.
    Thank you thank you thank you, someone gets it
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

We're confident the .01% left will be thrilled to attend a post-apocalyptic BlizzCon.

10+ Year Old Account
    In-depth discussion of some guild recruitment message, has no place here. Stay on topic!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    What? You were in <SK Gaming> ? They were the only guild in the world to kill M'uru version 1.0
    Yeah apparently 50% of forum users that don't play WoW anymore killed M'uru pre-nerf.

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

10+ Year Old Account

Wrong. Sk Gaming > Exodus killed it thursday. Premonition killed it Monday night right before reset. Only 3 guilds killed Muru 1.0. I was in Exodus.

Sk gaming killed it 1 hour before us, but was a euro guild so essentially they did it 1 day faster.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthThrall View Post
    3 paragraphs of butthurt
    3 paragraphs of being a dick, jesus, that guys super over reacting. The only guild I know of that will almost never extend or go over is ScrubBusters everyone does it no need to take offence that someone used you as an example

sorrymod
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

We're confident the .01% left will be thrilled to attend a post-apocalyptic BlizzCon.

Quote Originally Posted by feyd View Post

I apologize if I'm wrong, but once again - I speak of what I know. Your case was just the one that I knew "the best", because I speak more with members from your guild than anywhere else. You'll notice I also mentioned, for example, ER =P.
    As for this reflecting badly on my guild, *shrugh*. I'd say it reflects badly on me, but I am by no means an indicator of the guild, I'm merely a single individual. And by now? I should have a reputation for having opinions that most people dislike.
    Your progress so far this tier has indeed been very impressive, congratz on that . I'll gladly admit that you've done well, and probably better up untill atleast Malkorok. Can't comment after that as we have not yet tried Spoils.

But regardless, I picked you guys as an example because it was easy to link to *shrugh*. And between all this back-and-forth bickering, all I've gotten away with is the fact that, yes, you do have a progress schedule of 6 raids a week, no, you do not think you're a 6 days a week guild. That's the entire issue I have here - as you say yourself, I could pick any number of other guilds to demonstrate it.

As an ending remark, as has been mentioned, we should probably keep this to PM's if there's anything more to be said instead of going off-topic . My post was basicly ment as a rant about the general behaviour of claiming less time spent raiding to make guilds "look better", not as a personal attack on your guild.
    (Also, even if it made it easier, that doesn't change who came out ahead =P. We had multiple sub-2% wipes the two days prior to 5.3, so if you think we suddenly just went in and killed it without doing the fight, you'd be wrong).

EDIT: Apologies, Sonnillon. I was in the middle of writing this response when you made your post, didn't read your message untill I'd posted it <.<.

10+ Year Old Account
    - - - Updated - - -

http://wow.joystiq.com/2008/05/06/ex...rst-muru-kill/

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnermighty View Post
    Yeah apparently 50% of forum users that don't play WoW anymore killed M'uru pre-nerf.
    It's ok to be butthurt that you did nothing in Vanilla/BC.
    Last edited by dyzz; 2013-09-26 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekovivie View Post
    To be honest, if they spend 90% of their time raiding 4 hour nights, 5 a week, then they're in their rights to call themselves a 5 day guild.

For example, in ScrubBusters, they raid later than their advertised hours when the raid is up for it. It was never mandatory, when I raided there at least
    This is correct. So far this tier we've only raided 19:15 to 01:00, but the option is always there if people want to push it a little later to score a kill. It's kinda sad though in a way that Midwinter and others have been raiding more and more hours, since we don't really have anyone to compete against.

Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post
    But thats the thing. it says in bold under the hours that we raid Friday during progress. he just didn't quote that part but it is there in plan text.

And like my last post, raiding more = raiding less over all.
    Fair enough.

There's a lot of butthurt going on around.
    Enjoy the game folks. Love each other.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Maybe. I'm wondering if another NA/EU guild can get Paragons down any time soon. Do we have any word on how teams are doing? (Especially Midwinter, AKA The Last Hope of the Alliance)
    We've only done like half a dozen pulls on Paragons, just got there late last night after finishing our farm clear.

I'm sure BL are close by now though.