10+ Year Old Account
    id be curious to see what p4 looks like. Im sure its a nice big pile of i hate my soul. I wonder how bl method and paragon are doing on this fight. Its sunday so its getting close to the end of the week
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    People are fighting over technicalities here. The overall race to 'world first' is over, the Chinese guild won it.

As to technicalities, people tend to substitute 'west' for 'world' because this is a western website and there isn't a lot of crossover between western and Asian players, so for all intents and purposes the world (west) first race is still going on.
    There, an actual response from someone participating the race.

Can we stop this childish discussion now and just move on?

Quote Originally Posted by MarvinVictoria View Post
    very good analogy, suppose that some one join a marathon 2 days before others. How could other catch up with him even they drive a Ferrari? When they start the engine, the match was over yesterday!
    cuz at the end of the week when the ferrari is in for maintenance his car could continute cuz he had his before the race
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

I don't think asain world first counts as a real "world first" so to speak. They have increased item level which is basically like killing it in at least two to three locksouts greater than the US. The boss is extremely hard most likely so grats to them. The real race that is going on is between the "west" people on WoWProgress.com.

Off of curiosity, is there a reason that only the 25M version is buffed in Asia?? I'm assuming it's because 25M is the only version with higher item leveled gear. If that's the case, any reason Blizzard can't do the same item level buff along with boss HP buff in 10M? I know this still wouldn't even the playing field, but it would eliminate the ability to clear a 10m version of a boss with buffed 25m gear.

Deleted
    nfaculty Hordlinge (10 Man) Have also claimed a kill on Blackfuse!

I'm at the Olympics, using drugs and I won the gold medal. This is so fair ! This is not a first.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    There, an actual response from someone participating the race.

Can we stop this childish discussion now and just move on?
    It's a video game world first boss kill thread, the entire thread from top to bottom is childish.

Quote Originally Posted by Kargarok View Post
    I'm at the Olympics, using drugs and I won the gold medal. This is so fair ! This is not a first.
    It's not even the same event, you're at the Olympics, Asia is at the Asian Olympics. An Asian guild won the Asian Olympics while the rest of the world compete's in the olympics. It's not our fault the Olympic committee decided to separate them into two with different rules and regulations.
    Last edited by IKT; 2013-09-29 at 04:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primohastat View Post
    That toxicity is normal in WoW. Even classic. And it comes from this what so called elitism, spreading everywhere. Average player say that classic is piss easy and every aspect can be done with minimal effort. But right after that, the same player ignites with rage when someone wants to apply that minimal effort

Quote Originally Posted by Kargarok View Post
    Using drugs that enhance your performance is against the rules.

Running 25 mans to gear up faster and then steamrolling through 10 mans are not against the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Reptar View Post
    Off of curiosity, is there a reason that only the 25M version is buffed in Asia?? I'm assuming it's because 25M is the only version with higher item leveled gear. If that's the case, any reason Blizzard can't do the same item level buff along with boss HP buff in 10M? I know this still wouldn't even the playing field, but it would eliminate the ability to clear a 10m version of a boss with buffed 25m gear.
    Because it wouldn't be akin to the wrath system, which according to Blizzard's statement is "what asian players wanted".
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

Deleted
    I killed Garrosh 2 months ago on PTR.

So by troll logic I got World First.

But by normal logic Asian World Firsts don't count in the race. Yes, they were technically the first to kill Garrosh. But they are not involved in the race.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthThrall View Post
    I killed Garrosh 2 months ago on PTR.

So by troll logic I got World First.

But by normal logic Asian World Firsts don't count in the race. Yes, they were technically the first to kill Garrosh. But they are not involved in the race.
    You killed normal Garrosh. We're talking about heroic here.

Quote Originally Posted by Orcindauh View Post
    You killed normal Garrosh. We're talking about heroic here.
    Don't care about what difficulty or differences you have, technically he got the "first."

Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    None of the race is on a level playing field. If, god forbid, Blood Legion killed the last tier boss on heroic before it opened on EU, would this no longer be a WF as well?
    Depends on the timing. If it was after a significant enough time that the time difference doesn't matter (or a EU guild kills it more then the time difference afterwards) that it is a 'pure' win.

But if you're comparing a few hours lockout difference to having double the loot and higher ilevels, then you really need to have a think about things.

Deleted
    Time to separate all the regions in regards to world,region firsts. Issues with the NA servers starting before the Europeans. Asia playing to a different set of parameters, Australia with its ping issues (lol) to many variables all made by Blizzard... they set the bar and make the rules. World first is,First in the World to achieve an objective set out by the makers of the game. right or wrong in many eyes but them the facts. Petition blizzard if you don't like it they're the boss!!
    天啟 world first and asia First
    Method and Экзорсус looking good for EU firsts atm
    Blood legion and a few on 12/14 looking at NA Firsts
    Ect Ect cant blame the players using what they get given and making the best out of it.
    Gratz to all the guild coz god dam they put some effort in to even be in the running whatever region.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Don't care about what difficulty or differences you have, technically he got the "first."
    Indeed. The Blizzard Devs probably got World First when they were testing the fight internally.

But we all know what the race that matters is yet people try to troll saying the Asian guilds got World First when they are blatantly not involved in the Race.

Ew, this thread is going cancer fast

Deleted
    During wotlk no one gave a fuck about LK10HC WF.

It's the same here.

Quote Originally Posted by Das View Post
    So, last tier it was 10/25 bashing, this tier it's Asia vs US/EU bashing, any bets on what bashing tier 17 will bring? :3
    Whatever gameplay disparity causes a guild to grab a first kill, if one exists, then alert the forum idiots and watch the pantomime unfold.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh