15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryethe View Post
    I I somehow suspect that they really wanted to ensure they killed Garrosh on 25 before Paragon could kill it on 10. We understand the split but the average forum goer still says "WF is WF" so being able to eradicate any and all doubt probably feels great for them.
    They must be really bummed then since its World 2nd.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

To me, World first race means nothing anymore. NOTHING.

Western First race is where it's at. And Method won that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryethe View Post
    I see statements like this and I think it really undercuts just how well Method executed this tier. I mean if Method works hard, recruits hard, and plays better than they ever have before and kills the end boss faster than the previous end boss, the tier gets labelled as easy, a joke, etc. which is really not fair.
    Not what I meant at all, though I can see how it would be construed as such. I just meant I was hoping the race would go on for a while more so more guilds would be "in it" for the suspense. I'm not trying to tarnish Method's achievement at all, they really are the best in the game right now.

Deleted
    A really amazing tier again for us. I can only give credit to our extremely stable roster throughout this expansion, the core team of method is so strong in terms of personal skill then mixed with an insane raiding atmosphere has brought us success. The guild is nothing without the leadership which has been exceptional for all of MoP.

In terms of difficulty I would argue with anyone that these final 3 bosses of SoO are the hardest encounters in WoW to date, there is no question about that. The quality of the raiding guilds pushing for world firsts nowadays is so insanely good that the time it takes to down these bosses cannot be a judge on their difficulty. I have no doubts in saying Garrosh was harder than both Ragnaros and Lich King.

My housemate actually recorded me as we downed garrosh, heres what it looked like.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacteh View Post
    In terms of difficulty I would argue with anyone that these final 3 bosses of SoO are the hardest encounters in WoW to date, there is no question about that. The quality of the raiding guilds pushing for world firsts nowadays is so insanely good that the time it takes to down these bosses cannot be a judge on their difficulty. I have no doubts in saying Garrosh was harder than both Ragnaros and Lich King.
    It's good to see that, from the people that actually kill the boss, than to read the non-sense of people stuck in the past and completely blinded by nostalgia-tainted glasses (and that have absolutely no clue of the state of the game, or only run LFR) that will always say that nowadays bosses are easy, and that Vanilla was ten times harder and better, and that TBC was ten times harder and better.

And congratulations again !

Grats Method! Forever 2nd but still awesome :P , maybe now Twisting Nether will be flooded a bit less

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    Grats Method! Forever 2nd but still awesome :P , maybe now Twisting Nether will be flooded a bit less
    These trolls sure reduce the quality of this forum.

Lol Pacteh that video is awesome. Treckie said that Ragnaros was harder, but as a tank I assume it would have been. Can't wait for the kill video.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no doubts in saying Garrosh was harder than both Ragnaros and Lich King.
    Lich King after the 5% nerf maybe

Actually these fights look the most active of any tier yet, so much stuff to avoid, so active and fluid. Not in terms of difficulty but in terms of fun, would you say that SoO was the most fun tier you experienced? (I know its subjective, but hey)

Deleted
    Method and Blood Legion raid around the same hours and Method, time after time, dominate Blood Legion. There is only two guilds in the World who raid 16+ hours a day, other guilds, like Midwinter and ScrubBusters raid a fraction of the time Blood Legion do. Basically Blood Legion finish second in a race between two people. In other words, they finished last.

Everybody who says Method didn't get the world first, go and read 5.2 patchnotes.

Asia have 2 Lockouts, and 25mans dropping better gear. Just as 10mans were never considered a part of the world first race in WotLK, Asia is not a part of the world first race now. Oh, and let's not even mention the fact that the Asian guild took the Easy way out by killing it on 10man with 25man gear. Stop comparing apples to oranges.

Logic, why is it so hard to understand for some ppl?

Gratz to Method for World First.

Deleted
    In terms of difficulty I would argue with anyone that these final 3 bosses of SoO are the hardest encounters in WoW to date, there is no question about that.
    Hold your horses, Rogerbrown and some others from your guild disagrees with your statement.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by spyke View Post
    Hold your horses, Rogerbrown and some others from your guild disagrees with your statement.
    Stop the presses! People have different opinions, more at 11.

Grats Method on world first.....

So many haters lol.....

15+ Year Old Account

I swear, Blizzard pays you guys to say that.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by spyke View Post
    You know the difficulty raise as games evolve.

Imagine this fight Paragon of klaxxy heroic in Wotlk/tbc era?
    I mean look at this.
    Tell me one fight in Icc where a boss was having more than 5/6 abilities???
    Put this fight back then.
    All the fight until ..Mop..likely was simply 2/3 abilities of the bosses...and as we know the gearcheck...
    So yes the fight's right now are extremly harder that was 2/3 years ago.
    People playing something for year are getting better and better simply because the fight itself's become harder.
    Last edited by mmoc66990be288; 2013-10-01 at 04:30 PM.

swweeeeetttt! GRATZ!

That video by Pacteh almost made me want to restart serious raiding... /curseyoureallifejustjokingiloveyou

Deleted
    the whole EU/US versus Asia argument is really childish and illogical. both the Asian kill AND Method's kill are World Firsts. WoW in the far East is a different game, 10% harder bosses on 25man, higher item level gear from 25 man, able to clear for loot in both 10 and 25 man. Method are not able to compete under the same conditions as Asian guilds, and Asian guilds are not able to compete under the conditions as Method.

granted, for the less logically endowed forum troll, the phrase 'World First' might cause some problems. technically, in the world, the Asian guild killed Garrosh before anyone else - this is true. however, 'World First' does not explicitly mean the first to kill something and nothing else. exploited kills are stricken from the record because they were not in keeping with the SPIRIT OF COMPETITION, and despite what it's called, the race for the World First is a competition. competing requires equal conditions - weight classes in boxing is probably the best example of this. by ruling out uncontrollable determining factors such as size, weight, gender, age, in competition, you ensure that the result as much as possible around skill and dedication. someone being the 'World Heavyweight Champion' doesn't mean they have fought everyone in the world, or that they are the heaviest person in the world, in the same way that 'World First' doesn't just mean 'first in the world to kill the boss by any means' - it is an achievement attributed to the guild who won the competition.

it is IRRELEVANT that the Asian guild killed Garrosh HC on 10man, not 25 man, and it is IRRELEVANT that their items were of a higher item level. they were the first guild in Asia to kill it, and their achievement should be celebrated. due to the nature of difference between 10 and 25man in Asia, the 25man heroic kill is 'the big one', not quite to the extent of 10man Lich King vs. 25man Lich King, but similar in nature. the Asian first 25man kill will be notable. however, these kills might as well have happened in a different game for all their relevance to the bosses Method and Blood Legion were competing over.

their achievement does not diminish Method's, and Method's does not necessarily diminish theirs. both groups were the first to do something when competing with everyone else under equal circumstances. you would not compare the first person to swim across an ocean with the first manned flight across it by virtue of who got there first - these are different achievements and should be treated as such. players from Europe, the US and Asia cannot control lockouts, or itemlevel, or boss power, they can just try their hardest to be the best they can be, as both guilds have done. they should both be allowed to celebrate without these constant, unchanging back and forth arguments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jbombard View Post
    In Jeopardy format,
    What is "Kicking ass and taking names"?
    Where is the reputation system to upvote this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    Everybody who says Method didn't get the world first, go and read 5.2 patchnotes.

Asia have 2 Lockouts, and 25mans dropping better gear. Just as 10mans were never considered a part of the world first race in WotLK, Asia is not a part of the world first race now. Oh, and let's not even mention the fact that the Asian guild took the Easy way out by killing it on 10man with 25man gear. Stop comparing apples to oranges.

Logic, why is it so hard to understand for some ppl?

Gratz to Method for World First.
    World first is world first, its not rocket science bro.