Quote Originally Posted by kozlavender View Post
    Stars is streaming.
    Possible lag depends on your connecting speed.
    whats the link please

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kozlavender View Post
    indeed. As no one could prove that either side has the advantages, I would consider all four 25H guilds are facing same difficulties.
    Of course you and your Sep 2013, single digits post count friends would.

Quote Originally Posted by pallyopness View Post
    whats the link please
    h(2323)t(4545)t(56666)p:/(56356)/y(123123)y.com/#90777/1956936432

delete numbers in ()

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    Of course you and your Sep 2013, single digits post count friends would.
    funny. when do post counts be part of reasoning and logic?

Why is there only 4 US Guilds in top 20 on 25man and only 3 in 10man? Shouldnt US have a decent advantage in the early patch? (its something like 16 hours so entire raid day for most of them). Not complayning as Im from EU but it should be roughly about equal, dont you think?

http://yy.com/#90777/1956936432 is the link.

This stream laggs harder than anything i've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukem View Post
    Why is there only 4 US Guilds in top 20 on 25man and only 3 in 10man? Shouldnt US have a decent advantage in the early patch? (its something like 16 hours so entire raid day for most of them). Not complayning as Im from EU but it should be roughly about equal, dont you think?
    Different parts of the world have different attitudes towards video games.

EU guilds are better than US guilds? I'm US and I don't have a problem saying that. Also, I'm sure a lot of the EU guilds probably raid more than "most" of the US guilds. Could be wrong on that, but would be my guess.

Kinda disappointed in BL's nerd screams, was expecting Rigg to just go apeshit, but never happened. Like someone said, Ultraxion's kill was pretty hilarious/awesome.

I still wonder if a Klaxxi death will happen this reset. I thought before the race started that Garrosh would be reached this week, but I could be wrong. Good luck to everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow asia bosses have 10%? more health and damage aswell if i remember right

garrosh could probably live 2 more resets if paragons is as hard as blackfuse. for us its do or die since today is monday, eu gets a few extra hours on the tail end of the weekly reset?
    Last edited by Redpanda; 2013-09-23 at 03:59 PM.
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Deleted
    WTB Paragon vs Paragons WF. Show us teh SISU!!

Quote Originally Posted by spyke View Post
    That was only 1 of riggnaros 'rage' episodes, the guy runs things that way nothing more to it, it's up to the people at BL to tolerate it or if they don't like it move on. Here is another video of rigg's 'rage', pretty funny to listen as an outsider but I bet the people there must be super tense. This is where the line of playing the game for fun ends and you realize that this people are giving to much importance to a video game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1QvlIB_-5s

ps. lol@ the 'all-stars'...
    holy shit, this guy needs to be locked away

is he on any medication?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuruption View Post
    EU guilds are better than US guilds? I'm US and I don't have a problem saying that. Also, I'm sure a lot of the EU guilds probably raid more than "most" of the US guilds. Could be wrong on that, but would be my guess.
    I dont even think thats true. I believe that Method and Blood Legion raiding around same hrs but alot eu guilds will "only" raid 8 hrs. Its hard to find 25-30 people who are motivated, have skill and can make the times. Even to find someone that goes for 8 hrs is really hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Kritisch View Post
    but alot eu guilds will "only" raid 8 hrs.
    How many hours do you think most US guilds are raiding, besides BL?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    It has nothing to do with the headstart. How can the US have the same amount of guilds in the top when the EU have almost 3 times more raiders. I did point it out a few pages ago, from wowprogress you can see for exemple that the US have 245 heroic immerseus kills while the EU has 616 kills. And it was the same for ToT, with only 3 or 4 US guilds in the top 20.

Deleted
    i am not sure but similar in the top 20 i would gess. To raid this kind of hrs you need to be student, unemployed, rich ^^ or take vacation from work. I dont think to many people would waste their vacation on wow. Its mostly not that eu has better players but more possibilitys to make free time for raiding. Its not only the hrs for progress but for preperation, like alt raids or pts tests.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Navitas View Post
    Here are the links from a few pages back.
    http://wow.duowan.com/1309/243512660458.html
    Some of the adds on the page are just.... disturbing >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    can blood legion catch up and win?
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    Given past history, extremely unlikely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    race is pretty damn tight. on reset its going to be a matter of who can speed clear everything up to. replicate a blackfuse kill in a timely manner and do work on klaxxi with the gear they got from clearing the other bosses. I thik its partly going to be a matter of who gets the most heroic warforged gear. GL to all parties involved and to the victor goes the spoils!

PS: I think BL can pull it off, they took off like a bat out of hell clearing bosses super quick I think they will be the first to see garrosh this week. inb4fanboylol
    Last edited by Redpanda; 2013-09-23 at 05:32 PM.
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Don't forget that the new order of the klaxxi might influence on the success of a kill.
    CATA BETA CLUB!
    HearthStone BETA CLUB!