Quote Originally Posted by Karambo View Post
    I dont know, we just 5healed Malk with 2 Resto shamans, 1 drood, 1 holy pala and 1 MW so I guess it is possible ^^
    Haha, alright, it may just be my noobness showing then!

Regardless, we believed it would have been inefficient to kill the fellow with our strat using shaman, and we had the ability to bring in a 5 healer comp with 2 priests, 2 druids, and a monk (I think we also went for a 4 resto shaman comp for Thok initially ...) Similarly, 10m should be able to do the same if they feel one or both of their healers are the wrong spec.

you do realise that 25man also has several of these said cooldowns when compared to 10man
    Didn't I straight out say that 25m had 2.5x the lashes and banners of 10m in that sentence you quoted? o.O

Each warrior or shaman is only worth like 0.4% of a player's dps or so. All things being equal, the average 25m raid will get (10*4/11*0.4) = 1.45% more dps from their random stuff than a 10m.
    Last edited by kaiadam; 2013-09-24 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexz View Post
    Whats your point, that asia guilds have killed stuff faster in the past? that's completely irrelevant since they do so with the information of videos from other guilds.

Even with 25man it is still a different race for asia, but at least those kills are still very respectable and well earned, it may still be slightly easier on dps requirements, and the extra ilv helps with hp as well, but at least its very close.

10man on the other hand come on, these guy have what like 14-15 ilv over what the other 10mans are doing, that's just so pointless.

If Asia guilds get a equal 25man then they will be in that race, but as long as 10/25man are different there not sharing a lock out, well it doesn't count for anything if asia get a 10m first, it will be even more sad if they manage to cheese Garrosh as well with the same thing.

Just get over it man , Asia has there own little race, they have the handicap, may have given to them by Blizzard but its there now regardless, its just belittling to the 10M guilds in eu/us to even go on about this.

I'm even sure that there is a good chance asia will get a 25m on paragons first because there dps check is easier, these players are still fantastic players don't get me wrong, but they have a handicap that puts them out of the game.
    My point is that when EU/US have advantages, Asia guilds have generously recognized those world first; but now when Asia have advantages, look at all the things was done in manaflask and mmo, they say Paragon world first, Depraved world second and for this kill without any bugs or exploits you guys say it is Asia first. So guys, be generous and be a man.

So if you call the previous kills are world first, why not call this one? Or if you say the previous are west first, you call this asia first, then I have no complaints.

More important and the main idea is that above is not what should be blamed, we should blame the Blizzard for what they have done. I am very happy to see that the players all over world can have the same time to start the raid and have same bosses to raid. What about you?

ps: 25m now in Asia server also have 8% more damage and 8% more hp of the bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    wf is still wf regardless. Gratz to them. wonder what their ilvl was
    while true, its a WF of a different race imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just call it Asia first and be done with it. But I won't compare West 10m with Asia 10m, its just not the same fights, so maybe there is no "world first" in that respect.

sweet mother of God, how hard is it to understand?

Asia has TWO... SEPARATE lockouts per week. 25man and 10man
    So not only do they get to run the same instance twice per week, but they also gain the benefit from getting higher ilvl gear from the 25man lockout.
    So by the time they got to paragons 10man they already outgeared it with higher ilvl loot from 25man (10man is same difficulty and ilvl as EU/US).

Sure it is a world first, but a damn unfair one that I'd be bold enough to say might as well could be compared to an exploited kill, because they would not stand a chance was it not for farming gear in 25man.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobum View Post
    Seriously?
    Once again,
    It is their OPINION, I disagree with your OPINION but that doesn't make it wrong, and I don't call you a troll for having that OPINION.
    Whats your point, all opinions are equal even when they're wrong? It's blizzard making asian raids work different from eu/us raids that makes their opinions wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseDoodlez View Post
    So by the time they got to paragons 10man they already outgeared it with higher ilvl loot from 25man (10man is same difficulty and ilvl as EU/US).
    Exactly, they're competing in the 50cc mario kart race with 100cc karts.

Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    Whats your point, all opinions are equal even when they're wrong? It's blizzard making asian raids work different from eu/us raids that makes their opinions wrong.
    Do you even know what an opinion is?
    It's subjective, calling an opinion wrong just because you don't agree with it is ridiculously close minded.
    here is a helpful game if you are still confused
    http://pbskids.org/arthur/games/factsopinions/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobum View Post
    I think you should look up what trolling is.
    Someone having a different opinion to you on what makes a world first is not trolling,
    The word has lost all meaning because people just love to throw it around whenever someone says something they don't agree with
    I agree with this. You're not trolling ;P

EDIT:
    Exactly, they're competing in the 50cc mario kart race with 100cc karts.
    I never really understood the difference between these two. What is it?

Deleted
    I feel sad for all the people having so much problem with the korean and chinese players playing under different circumstanzes than the rest.

WF is WF and if you're gonna have problems with different parts of the world just see them as WF EU WF US and WF Asia, what the hell.

Childish

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    You do realize it wasn't blizzard who magically came up with the idea to change their format ?
    It was that whole region who demanded it and blizzard obliged to keep their "subs".

They don't want to compete on even/fair grounds and thats all fine and dandy, but they cant claim wf when they have a different game lol.

Had they kept everything equal, they would actually have a more legitimate reason then EU for whining about a headstart, but they choose to be different, and this is the cost they pay
    Last edited by mmoc51f27689b0; 2013-09-24 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiadam View Post
    Didn't I straight out say that 25m had 2.5x the lashes and banners of 10m in that sentence you quoted? o.O

Each warrior or shaman is only worth like 0.4% of a player's dps or so. All things being equal, the average 25m raid will get (10*4/11*0.4) = 1.45% more dps from their random stuff than a 10m.
    true, thats mybad for too quickly reading between pulls ;p but even then the comps are more balanced in 25 than what they're in 10 so usually its more than 2,5x the cd's

also you didnt consider that in 25 most of the healers can dps while the raid isnt taking any damage, compared to 10man where healers still need to heal the tank - more or less atleast

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    I feel sad for all the people having so much problem with the korean and chinese players playing under different circumstanzes than the rest.

WF is WF and if you're gonna have problems with different parts of the world just see them as WF EU WF US and WF Asia, what the hell.

Childish
    So if you run a marathon and the guy next to you is using a bike you can call his win legit? i think not.

My reaction to this Asian vs EU/US World First Discussion

<snip>

I mean seriously, people, almost 100 pages and it's been discussed into the ground at least 10 times with no resolution. SPOILER: This current discussion will not resolve the argument either.
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2013-09-25 at 05:51 AM.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiadam View Post

You need to factor in things on 10 man like the potential absence of a super dooper hoover soaker, which you'll probably have on 25 man. Kinda big deal going into 2nd normal phase with orbs still up, or the whole raid "wasting" dps soaking at other points.

Deleted
    EU is the only eligible for World first.

No Gear boosts and no 12h headstart.

Manaflask progression page reported on the Paragons of the Klaxxi kill but didn't add it to the tables at the bottom.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

true, thats mybad for too quickly reading between pulls ;p but even then the comps are more balanced in 25 than what they're in 10 so usually its more than 2,5x the cd's

also you didnt consider that in 25 most of the healers can dps while the raid isnt taking any damage, compared to 10man where healers still need to heal the tank - more or less atleast
    Quote Originally Posted by Placebo View Post
    You need to factor in things on 10 man like the potential absence of a super dooper hoover soaker, which you'll probably have on 25 man. Kinda big deal going into 2nd normal phase with orbs still up, or the whole raid "wasting" dps soaking at other points.
    10 v 25 logisitics is beyond the scope of what I was replying to, I merely pointed out that dps tuning is actually comparable between 10 and 25m this tier, accounting for ilvl discrepancy. If you're going to include things like soaking orbs, one side will then add on 25 having to cleave down more adds, less room for spreading, harder to solo tank the blood rage, yadda yadda, and it'll just devolve into the endless 10v25 arguments that have more or less been beaten to death, purgatory, and undeath already.

I'm just glad Blizz didn't keep their magical 30% hp multiplier again this tier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Donici View Post
    So if you run a marathon and the guy next to you is using a bike you can call his win legit? i think not.
    The asian guilds have really gotten to you havent they?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    The asian guilds have really gotten to you havent they?
    All i wanted to point out was that you cant compare EU/US/Asia...thats all and nothing more.