Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    I can imagine the soundtrack for Trine 2 being quite good, but what of the other games. Any good?
    The soundtracks or the games? I wouldn't know the answer to either. With 616 games installed from Steam alone and WoW demanding all spare time I have, I don't really play anything. Once WoW servers shut down, I have a life time of games left
    And I think we both know what music I listen to ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    The soundtracks or the games? I wouldn't know the answer to either. With 616 games installed from Steam alone and WoW demanding all spare time I have, I don't really play anything. Once WoW servers shut down, I have a life time of games left
    And I think we both know what music I listen to ^^
    Aight ^^ Since you said you bought the bundle for the soundtracks I was thinking that maybe you had listened to them already. Ah well, I might as well listen through them all!

More like, once WoW servers shut down we'll all DIE ;_;
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I still have eet munchies left. Just PM with an account created before this August.
    Last edited by Evilmaniac; 2013-09-11 at 10:33 PM.

Deleted
    I think I'm getting this. It's worth it just for the FTL.

Also, any opinions on the other games? Especially the Ninja, Trine and FEZ.

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot. The bundles on this site will be out like once every few months or? Already had one humble, will there be another one after this one?

Always. In the beginning there was like 2-3 months between bundles. But now it's more like a week, maybe 2 between normal bundles. Weekly bundle is almost every week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Always. In the beginning there was like 2-3 months between bundles. But now it's more like a week, maybe 2 between normal bundles. Weekly bundle is almost every week.
    This has been happening for longer? I had no idea.

Deleted
    This si awsome!

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengas View Post
    Humble Bundle, this one is pretty damn awesome.
    Trine 2, instant win. You MUST buy it. I already own it, I bought it on release. Amazing game!

Deleted
    By the way, are these games only playable on Steam or Origin or whatever?

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I think I'm getting this. It's worth it just for the FTL.

Also, any opinions on the other games? Especially the Ninja, Trine and FEZ.

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot. The bundles on this site will be out like once every few months or? Already had one humble, will there be another one after this one?
    Fez is a fantastic and mildly nostalgic nod to both adventure games and platformers at once. If you want to know everything that's going on in the game, you may actually need a pen and paper. Or the internets.

Mark of the Ninja is an excellent stealth/action platformer, well worth a solid play-through. Trine is eye wateringly pretty to behold at times and a quirky little physics/puzzle/action platformer, that's not far off the old Lost Vikings mould (3 characters you switch between to solve puzzles/progress), Trine 2 just ups the ante and is one of the best uses of colour I've seen in a game.

Overall, it's easily worth the money, I unfortunately already own all the games in the bundle already.

By the way, are these games only playable on Steam or Origin or whatever?
    It says "Pay $1 or more and you’ll get a Steam key in addition to DRM-free direct downloads.", so this may be an exceptional bundle, in that it doesn't require Steam for once, but I'm not 100% as to whether it's a standard listing statement, or specific to this bundle now.
    Last edited by Shinzai; 2013-09-11 at 11:03 PM.

Good sale, I already have trine 2, but I can give it to a friend. Currently for 4.44$ this is a great offer for all of them. Especially since they hint at "new games coming soon"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Fez is a fantastic and mildly nostalgic nod to both adventure games and platformers at once. If you want to know everything that's going on in the game, you may actually need a pen and paper. Or the internets.

Mark of the Ninja is an excellent stealth/action platformer, well worth a solid play-through. Trine is eye wateringly pretty to behold at times and a quirky little physics/puzzle/action platformer, that's not far off the old Lost Vikings mould (3 characters you switch between to solve puzzles/progress), Trine 2 just ups the ante and is one of the best uses of colour I've seen in a game.

Overall, it's easily worth the money, I unfortunately already own all the games in the bundle already.

It says "Pay $1 or more and you’ll get a Steam key in addition to DRM-free direct downloads.", so this may be an exceptional bundle, in that it doesn't require Steam for once, but I'm not 100% as to whether it's a standard listing statement, or specific to this bundle now.
    Oh cool. Thanks!

Also, does that mean I'll get two of each game?

Oh cool. Thanks!

Also, does that mean I'll get two of each game?
    It probably does... It certainly worked with the Origin bundle, but don't quote me on that.

Deleted
    It probably does... It certainly worked with the Origin bundle, but don't quote me on that.
    Oh, I know it gave two of each on the Origin one but I'm just not sure on this one. We'll see when I buy it.

Mark of the Ninja is the best Indie-Game I ever played. One if not the best Stealthgame ever. And it has over 10hrs of Playtime. Just a great Game overall. SO PLAYPLAYPLAY!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait what? If I bought the EA bundle I could use both the steam key AND the origin key? So like, I could use the steam key myself and give away the origin one? :O
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

With most of the bundles you get DRM free versions too, the Origin bundle is the only one that didn't from what I can remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Wait what? If I bought the EA bundle I could use both the steam key AND the origin key? So like, I could use the steam key myself and give away the origin one? :O
    Indeed! I gave away about 15 games in the thread about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed! I gave away about 15 games in the thread about it.
    Oh my, that means I have a few codes just laying there. Given a friend of mine every game I don't want/already have, he will be pleased by this!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I always use PayPal, no exception. No PayPal, not buying.

I have like 100 keys laying around, guess I could make a post again soon to give some away.

-edit- sneaky Maj, deleting posts like that