Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    While I didn't really take advantage of the winter sale, I bought Snail Simulator on Steam. I don't know what's wrong with me. I can be purple and wear a top hat though so honestly the $2 was well-spent.
    This game is $2 and has 100% positive reviews. This might be the next sleeper hit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    This game is $2 and has 100% positive reviews. This might be the next sleeper hit.
    Well, I've been snailing around for like an hour now. Me and my top hat.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

For anyone curious (yeah it comes out in a few hours but still)

https://twitter.com/billbil_kun/stat...31855912079452

Looks like 3 games from HB Choice that are "leaked" is:

Marvel Midnight Suns
    Two Point Campus
    Aragami 2

Midnight Suns I've been debating on but use of cards has caused me to hold back on it until more of a sale. So this works for me.
    Two Point Campus I see a lot, but eh.
    Aragami 2 looks interesting and kind of reminds me of a PS2 demo I played back in the day where it was night time and you had to go around this village in Japan trying to stealth kill everyone. Don't know the name of it, but kind of reminds me of.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Aragami 2 looks interesting and kind of reminds me of a PS2 demo I played back in the day where it was night time and you had to go around this village in Japan trying to stealth kill everyone. Don't know the name of it, but kind of reminds me of.
    Tenchu: Stealth Assassins? Although that was PS1 so if its not that then I don't know

I may actually unfreeze this month after almost 2 years since I last unfroze Choice :s

Quote Originally Posted by Attackrabbit View Post
    Tenchu: Stealth Assassins? Although that was PS1 so if its not that then I don't know

I may actually unfreeze this month after almost 2 years since I last unfroze Choice :s
    Looks like you were pretty close. I googled "Tenchu: Stealth Assassins Demo" so I could see a video of if it was similar or not. Turns out it was Tenchu 2 that I was talking about. Surprised someone was able to figure it out based on what little info I gave since I've been trying to figure it out for years and if they made more or not.

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy is currently free on Epic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably gonna pick this charity bundle up from Fanatical for a couple wishlist games and some more that look fun https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/...ty-bundle-2024

THANK YOU for bringing this to my attention
    I've been kinda wanting X Collection Vol 2 and Zero Collection but couldn't justify the price for 4 GBA games and the literal 3 worst Megaman X games and one relatively average one for the price they were for Steam but $20 and I get Megaman 7,8, 9, and 10 as a bonus count me in!

Release Megaman Legends Collection cowards
    3 Major Rules of World of Warcraft Players:
    1. No one on earth wants to play World of Warcraft less than other World of Warcraft players.
    2. The desire to win>The desire for anything else in World of Warcraft. NO EXCEPTIONS
    3. Efficiency will be king no matter how you think it will improve the game.

Worth for 11 alone.

Yeah, it's a good bundle for sure. I'm just disappointed I'm only missing 11 and its in the $20 bundle and seems to be on sale for ~$10 on IndieGala

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Worth for 11 alone.
    Unless you need only 11 then its better to get it on sale =/

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Unless you need only 11 then its better to get it on sale =/
    I already got 11 and yes its good I mostly wanted it for Zero/ZX and to fill in my collection with X Collection 2 and Legacy Collection 2, gave the rest away and defiantly feel I got my $20 worth (Zero Collection alone is $30 and usually is $15 on a sale, add in I only want X Collection 2 for X8 and the 4 classic's I didn't have were icing on the the cake)
    3 Major Rules of World of Warcraft Players:
    1. No one on earth wants to play World of Warcraft less than other World of Warcraft players.
    2. The desire to win>The desire for anything else in World of Warcraft. NO EXCEPTIONS
    3. Efficiency will be king no matter how you think it will improve the game.

that's a pretty good bundle if you don't own them yet. The only one that isn't that good is the second X collection but as a part of a bundle, there's no harm in getting it.

10+ Year Old Account
    All of Destiny 2 for $40

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/d...e-story-so-far

Reluctant to post it because I don't like their business model. Content is fine though and and a amazing deal, especially for the price and charity.
    Last edited by PACOX; 2024-02-13 at 08:24 PM.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Way too expensive for what they'll just remove again later.

Humble Choice March 2024!

https://www.humblebundle.com/membership/march-2024

Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Realms of Ruin - Ultimate Edition
    Nioh 2 – The Complete Edition
    Saints Row
    Citizen Sleeper
    Black Skylands
    Afterimage
    Destroyer: The U-Boat Hunter
    Soulstice

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Humble Choice March 2024!

https://www.humblebundle.com/membership/march-2024

Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Realms of Ruin - Ultimate Edition
    Nioh 2 – The Complete Edition
    Saints Row
    Citizen Sleeper
    Black Skylands
    Afterimage
    Destroyer: The U-Boat Hunter
    Soulstice
    Bar Saints Row that is a nice selection of games

Quote Originally Posted by Kiria View Post
    Bar Saints Row that is a nice selection of games
    Age of Sigmar is on Saints Row lvl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it's the first Choice in awhile I've gotten. Afterimage was on my wishlist, and a few other games look nice as well.