Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Still better then Dragon Soul ending

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylreick View Post
    Seemed Jaina just wanted the horde dismantled, at least she didn't demand they all die or some ridiculous thing. I do agree with what someone said before, that perhaps Vol'jin was just speaking on behalf of the horde for leading the revolution and that the Warchief is yet to be decided. Didn't blizzard say we wouldn't find out the Warchief in 5.4, and they were saving it for later?
    The look between Varian and Thrall tells another story. Varian was expecting to see Thrall as the leader and yet he sees Vol'jin, with Thrall behind him supporting. That pretty much seals the deal.

So is the Horde Cinematic out too?
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

What a boring warchief. Honestly, I know he's been with the horde longer lore wise than anyone else besides cairne/thrall, but honestly. I would've preferred baine or just, even sylvanas, for a more interesting story.

Idk, I can't see this going well honestly for the story. I can't see any good branches for it, lawfully though, its a good choice, interesting wise, its not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gallywix is in the Cinematic aswell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    The look between Varian and Thrall tells another story. Varian was expecting to see Thrall as the leader and yet he sees Vol'jin, with Thrall behind him supporting. That pretty much seals the deal.
    No, not necessarily, he probably thought Thrall would resume being Warchief, or at least speak for them because of their face to face being interrupted by pandas. There was nothing said that Vol'jin was the Warchief, only that he spoke for them. Unless the horde side video tells differently, we can't assume he is the new one.

Quote Originally Posted by I make people mad View Post
    Shes fucking nuts no really the whole bomb thing made her go coo-coo

Yes, Jaina is mad for having her entire city and the civilians bombarded out of existence. WHAT A MONSTER, THAT BITCH. We all know that no one may dislike the Horde in World of Hordecraft! Everyone has to love the greenskins, happy -- happy!

Jaina is a mad bitch that needs to be put down! For the Banshee Queen!

( lol, just pathetic )

D'aw, boring. I was hoping for more of an interesting choice of warchief. Someone who might have shaken things up a bit.
    Not too fond of Jaina basically being a horrible human being and an entirely different character at this stage either.

Still! I thought the idea of sparing Garrosh and bringing him back to Pandaria to stand trial was pretty awesome. It was a neat change from just murdering the big bad and drawing a line under everything. I'm also excited for the idea of peace between the Horde and Alliance. That's going to make things a lot more interesting in the next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    What a boring warchief. Honestly, I know he's been with the horde longer lore wise than anyone else besides cairne/thrall, but honestly. I would've preferred baine or just, even sylvanas, for a more interesting story.

Idk, I can't see this going well honestly for the story. I can't see any good branches for it, lawfully though, its a good choice, interesting wise, its not.
    Well talking to Varian seems to indicate the next major thing the Alliance will do will be taking back Gilneas, and I dont exactly see Vol'jin being ok with all the things Sylvanas does, so he may not even support her. That could be very interesting.

But I mainly feel like the next expansion is going to be less about the major factions and more about helping neutral factions fight a greater evil, like with WotLK, so faction leaders probably wont be very important at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Jaina is a mad bitch that needs to be put down! For the Banshee Queen![/SIZE]
    Sorry but Shalamayne will feast on the Banshee Bitches head! xD

Deleted
    Jaina is just a mad bitch. She allowed the alliance fleet in theramore destroyng the barrens and campo Taurajo and stilo whine if the horde retaliate?
    I'm so disappointed for voljin. He may speak for the horde bit ne doesnt speak for me, lor themar was the only one made to be warchief.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondercrab View Post
    D'aw, boring. I was hoping for more of an interesting choice of warchief. Someone who might have shaken things up a bit.
    Not too fond of Jaina basically being a horrible human being and an entirely different character at this stage either.

Still! I thought the idea of sparing Garrosh and bringing him back to Pandaria to stand trial was pretty awesome. It was a neat change from just murdering the big bad and drawing a line under everything. I'm also excited for the idea of peace between the Horde and Alliance. That's going to make things a lot more interesting in the next expansion.
    Good characters need time to grow and change, her city was bombed, Dalaran was betrayed by some blood elves, and some crazy stuff messed with her head. Can't rightly expect a person to forget all that in such a small period of time, and go back all happy and crap. If she's going to change, it would have to take quite a while, with removing Garrosh as a decent first step.

10+ Year Old Account
    Varian says in a dialogue window afterwards that the Alliance's next objective is the securing of Gilneas and containment of Sylvanas.

http://i.imgur.com/pDNPKjh.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/gE98pNA.jpg
    Last edited by But I Hate You All; 2013-09-12 at 01:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lolbubble View Post
    what blizz did with jaina, fucking stupid. way to ruin a character
    Yeah, because you know...
    She was a so much better character as a generic "We have to work together guys! Let's be friends" character. What a horrible loss we suffered with her change.

Without old Jaina we have no voice of reason working for the greater good....
    except for Anduin...
    And Velen...
    And Malfurion...
    And new Varian...
    The entire pandaren race..

But seriously. What will we do without old Jaina?

10+ Year Old Account
    Good characters need time to grow and change, her city was bombed, Dalaran was betrayed by some blood elves, and some crazy stuff messed with her head. Can't rightly expect a person to forget all that in such a small period of time, and go back all happy and crap. If she's going to change, it would have to take quite a while, with removing Garrosh as a decent first step.
    She should of done that awhile ago. She claims she isn't proud of the Purge of Dalaran(She told Kalec that) or rather said she's done things she isn't proud of.
    IMO she was the most interesting being who she was not a downward spiral ala Arthas. We've seen that already.

With that said, I wanna know how they're going to pull off this Trial thing.

She was a so much better character as a generic "We have to work together guys! Let's be friends" character. What a horrible loss we suffered with her change.

except for Anduin...
    And Velen...
    And Malfurion...
    And new Varian...

She actually IS better that way, no matter how dumbing down you try to twist into. And FYI Malfurion hasn't been active AT ALL this expansion or Velen(Sorry bro). Varian actually was pretty assertive in this so...I'd consider your argument null.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Leonheart327 View Post
    Sorry but Shalamayne will feast on the Banshee Bitches head! xD

That entire post was sarcasm, to point out the hypocrisy of the majority of Horde fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post

except for Anduin...
    And Velen...
    And Malfurion...
    And new Varian...

Indeed. I think Horde people are just mad there are actually people willing to destroy them now, instead of Jaina remaining the old passive peace broker who wouldn't flinch even if an orc were to slap her in the face, kick her to the ground and piss on her head. I'm glad she actually did something, but apparently reacting to the destruction of the people she tried to protect by an orc in a humane way means she is 'an insane bitch that requires an execution' for Horde fans. All while their Banshee Queen blightbombs innocent humans to ooze.

Weak.

10+ Year Old Account
    I bet she is being manipulated. remember what wrathion said that he practically gave Varian the horde and then he fucked it up? and then he goes on a big rant about preparing us
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Russian cinematic just in case:
    Alliance

Horde
    Last edited by TOM_RUS; 2013-09-12 at 03:44 AM.

Don't worry guys, we still haven't seen the Horde ending. It could turn out that Lor'themar is the new Warchief, but Varian only thought it was Vol'jin because Jaina cast an illusion on him.
    Last edited by Vicksy; 2013-09-12 at 01:53 AM.

That's generally the whole problem with Jaina's arc this expansion (and a lot of Blizzard characterisation in general). A switch tends to be flipped and bamf, character X has gone all the way from A to Z in the blink of an eye. I feel like they were probably *trying* to make her feel like a tragic figure this expansion, but when you make an intelligent advocate of peace turn into an ignorant and spiteful racist overnight using the "my whole family were murdered by X" cliché, you have to raise an eyebrow at the competence of the storytelling.

I mean, I do like the idea of the whole role reversal thing if it's executed well. Perhaps if we'd seen Jaina's repeated attempts at peace constantly foiled time and again by Horde warmongers, gradually grinding her down until she became more and more cynical and jaded about her high-minded ideals, then she really could've worked out well as a hero-turned-villain type, or a more morally grey individual.

For an expansion that's been pretty above-par in terms of its storytelling compared to the usual Blizzard fare, I think Jaina has been a real weak link in the whole thing.
    Last edited by Wondercrab; 2013-09-12 at 02:00 AM.