Poll: Your thoughts

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Vol'Jin : Yes im de warchief now let me get to my desk

*Looks at all the paperwork and the problems like alliance encroachment, people starving, thousands of orphans, depleted resources, bankrupt etc etc

Vol'jin : hey Thrall i changed mah mind i dont want dis job kthnxbai

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorlas View Post
    I hate it, just hate it. A troll is leading my beloved Horde, a troll who conspired with the Alliance, unbelievable. Orgrim must be rolling over in his grave right now....

Blizz could have chosen anyone and it would have been better, Baine, Theron, Saurfang, Nazgrel, heck freakin' Aggra. Still can't Thrall passed the mantle to him...
    The alliance took the initiative to contact the Horde for coöperation. Vol'jin took advantage of it and decided it was a good idea to work together as he wouldn't have been able to defeat Garrosh otherwise. If he hadn't worked together with the alliance and had taken the "dumb orc" way by storming into Orgrimmar with no strategy whatsoever, they would've been obliterated.

Vol'jin did what was best for his people and the innocents, therefore he's worthy of being warchief. I mean, again, if he hadn't worked together with the alliance, he would've have to deal with both garrosh and possibly the alliance.

Deleted
    With Thrall surviving the siege I really don't understand why he can't go back to being Warchief. He has a son now? So does Varian.

Quote Originally Posted by vamonos View Post
    my thoughts is who ever they would have chosen ppl on the forums would be crying about it all the same
    Personally i like voljin and think they made a decent choice.
    Pretty much.

I also think its amusing how Alliance players get called whiners, but the moment something Horde players dislike happens...

Pot, meet kettle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Look, I like the guy, I love Trolls and what not but..

I just didn't want him to be Warchief, I don't know why. But no I don't hate it but I don't LOVE it either. It'll do donkey.. It'll do..

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    I don't "hate" him, I just wish it would have been Lor'themar.
    Because I really don't see Vol'Jin leading the entire Horde, it seems too big for his leadership capabilities.

At least it's better than <insert any Orc>
    I agree to full extent. I was hoping for Lor'themar.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm fine with it. He's a leader the other races can have some genuine respect for after his build up in Cata.

He's not a racist and he's not a warmonger; that alone puts him above the last guy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    wheres the option 'disappointed'.

My concern isn't with vol'jin being in charge. my concern is that of the orcs, and since the hordes story has always been the orcs against the humans, this is a pretty bleak turning point for all orcs.
    The orcs have much to atone for.
    The orcs that opposed Garrosh were a tiny minority, most were enthusiastic followers, even against their tauren, troll, forsaken, elven and goblin brothers.

15+ Year Old Account
    voljin was the best choice, he did what had to be done for his people.
    http://www.twitch.tv/cheezy_123
    14/14H SoO <Divinity>

Deleted
    I'm Horde and I fuckin love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was so damn excited to see Vol'jin in the video, I don't even play a troll and I love him. He was a great choice and I can see him having a great story behind him because he is a great leader.

Deleted
    Hate is such a strong word. But still, Vol'jin was the most obvious and boring choice they could go with. Can't say I like it much, but I don't really care that much either.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirr View Post
    With Thrall surviving the siege I really don't understand why he can't go back to being Warchief. He has a son now? So does Varian.
    Thrall isnt that stupid

And if i was Vol'jin i would be pissed so much

Hey Vol'jin wanna become warchief? Its cool not only do most Orcs hate you and you have created so many widows and orphans also we are almost bankrupt thanks to the war so why not be the guy in charge its great and im sure you wont be disposed if you dont deliver results LOL

Talk about poison chalice

TBH now thinking about it a war council seemed like the logical choice and i loved the way nobody said anything they all just nodded there heads thinking "Rather you than me mate"

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    Maybe Thrall will be Prime Minister Putin to Vol'Jin's President Medvedev. We all know who is making the real decisions.
    Nah, my Warchief is still Thrall. He is not a "prime minister" lame character. He is my Warchief, he is the reason why i am part of the Horde, and he is the reason why i am an Orc Shaman.

I rejected Garrosh fromt he start, i wont accept this new attempt from Blizzard to force another fail Warchief into us.

We have the best Warchief the Horde had in its entire history right there. He is the one i will follow.
    Thrall always was, is, and will be my true Warchief. Garrosh and Vol'jin werent/arent.

Now that Thrall isn't the new Warchief, this frees him up to help us out questing with the next expansion! I'm sure all the Alliance are excited!

mmhmmmm..mhmmm..yes this drink of pain & suffering...ummm hmmmm yes so quenching uhmm mmmm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    I've been waiting for this for so long.

Vol'jin is a great choice.
    truf. vol'jin has always been my favorite leader. ever since wc3.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really didn't want Vol'jin to become warchief, but there is a silver lining. Tharll and Garrosh are still alive. It could be a lot worse. I remember many players telling me that they can't wait to t-bag his dead body and stuff like that, but none of them will get the chance. I'm pretty happy with the ending lorewise.

Quote Originally Posted by vamonos View Post
    my thoughts is who ever they would have chosen ppl on the forums would be crying about it all the same
    Personally i like voljin and think they made a decent choice.
    Pretty much. I would have been ok with any of the horde leaders except Gallywix and would have been ok with some other non-leaders, such as Saurfang. I was kinda hoping Baine, but I do like Vol'Jin. He's the only horde leader with backbone enough to reach out for assistance, even from his enemies, since he knew the capabilities of Garrosh. I feel that maybe only Thrall would have also reached out, but in the cinematic... i think he would have pissed on the Alliance, saying it was a Horde matter.

But... Gary isn't dead. I think we should break him out, make him stand a post and earn his strips back.

10+ Year Old Account
    i love it that vol'jin became warchief and he became warchief the awsome way. He did not get chosen by the former warchief. he did not kill the former warchief. no the badass got acknowledged by all the leaders of the horde as the one they would follow in battle and in the future.
    warchief by acknowledged! yea!

No Tusk Club.

I hate this unwritten rule that only an Orc can be Warchief. Thrall established the Horde and he requested that Vol'Jin lead them.
    Once again, the ignorance or speaks without knowledge. The horde first created by Gul'dan, appointed Blackhand to be the very first Warchief of the Horde. The true horde was the united orcish clans under one banner (their main goal was to vanquish the Draeneis). Thrall invited Taurens and trolls during warcraft 3, and later on Forsaken & Blood elves during WoW. So yes, the leader of the orcish population IS the warchief.

Like I mentioned, Blackhand was the first (even thou he was the puppet of Gul'dan), Orgrim Doomhammer came second, than Thrall and lastly Garrosh Hellscream.

How the bloody hell Vol'Jin became Warchief, I can't stop thinking it's because of blizzard's C.E.O's love for trolls had some involvment. Anyhow, a weak troll that needed Horde to defeat Zalazanes, took few years to gain back his pathetic Echo Isles. Now he is suppose to command the Horde? Doesn't make any sense... Hate trolls of all my heart, even since warcraft 2 where I just simply refused to make hunters (because they were trolls).

To hell with this, see you on the alliance side at next expansion!