Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Koreche View Post
    10man last tier was harder than 25man
    Not even close.

Deleted
    Some bosses on 10 man were harder and some on 25 man were harder, it was pretty balanced get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by charizma View Post
    paragon has not gone anywhere. you can watch some members stream on twitch.
    most top guilds are clearing 13/14 on multiple alts, for the most gear, then go back and do garrosh. there is no race, they take their time and practice strats. you'll see paragon soon
    Most are doing 14/14 on multiple alts Garrosh really isnt hard on normal for the top guilds . I heard envy are doing 6 different clears of normal mode this week.
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

Deleted
    Why aren't the called DREAM Paragon anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Diggasson View Post
    Why aren't the called DREAM Paragon anymore?
    I think they are but OP just put dream in brackets since people might not know what that means

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Their 25 man fell apart when MoP came out. Its really sad that a guild can go from being the best in the world to becoming mediocre and dead.
    Sad?

It's pretty much to be expected. They had the stricter recruitment requirements than anyone I can remember hearing of not to mention they literally hoisted themselves upon a pedestal over the entire playerbase and walled themselves off by not recruiting non-natives of their country.

That's totally their prerogative to do but don't throw them a pity party for doing what they wanted. Had they wanted to continue to compete in 25 they would have. Kind wish they'd just gone away then -- maybe this unending 10s is harder than 25s debate would stop since no one really gave a shit until they switched.