Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabuzan View Post
    Is anyone able to confirm that the Malkorok Stam trinket with the CDR works? Will have to have a think about build options if so, may make HA more viable on a shorter CD? ... still tending towards SW. Think the first time round I did PGs I was using SS with WoG rather than EF as well, so shafted myself there! :P

Cheers,
    Zab
    This guide is not 100% up to date, I have not done endless myself in a long time, but it should be mostly accurate.

Personally I prefer DP over both HA and SW, but between HA and SW, for me it is for sure SW in proving grounds. It lines up much better with all the waves, does not matter if HA got 2 minutes CD if you need to use it once ever 3-4 minutes. Due to the nature of the damage in PGs aswell the healing taken increase from SW is extremely benefitial.

10+ Year Old Account
    If using DP I'd probably stray away from the Malkorok trinket and go for a double haste trinket build instead... with SW would have to see what it would line up with with the 24% CDR or whatever it is.

Won't be using repentance anymore... but to be honest the main benefit of the guide is the positioning diagrams so I can mark up for reference and also the subsequent discussion, some good stuff in this thread.
    <Judge> Alonsus-EU. 6/8M Uldir
    Prot Paladin
    RECRUITING FOR BFA!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabuzan View Post
    If using DP I'd probably stray away from the Malkorok trinket and go for a double haste trinket build instead... with SW would have to see what it would line up with with the 24% CDR or whatever it is.
    The CDR trinket would not really change anything since as far as I remember the times you want the CDs are 3, 3 and 4 minutes apart.

Repentance was also "fixed" I believe. Think that her lightning now breaks it.
    Last edited by mmoc4d8e5d065a; 2013-12-20 at 02:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah... shame you can't trigger the NPC to switch between AoE and single target manually :P Would have to tune the AOE down to be a bit less OP if that was the case though.
    <Judge> Alonsus-EU. 6/8M Uldir
    Prot Paladin
    RECRUITING FOR BFA!