Who'd you like to see in future raids?

I totally share the idea of the "Infinite expansion", where we chase Murozond throught diffrent timelines, past and future to meet our destiny, to face perhaps an alternative point of view, to make us see to what results could our actions could eventually bring us. What are the fates Azeroth has escaped, what could've happen should we've done something different in the past. Why did he believe that even Cataclysm would be blessing in comparison to what we are moving forward to? And also, there are Notable characters in the past that are dead, but would make very interesting raid bosses. For me they are:
    1. Mannoroth - that 5-man version was a mocking parody to his powers (we could help Thrall and Grom).
    2. Hakkar the Houndmaster (helping Malfurion).
    3. Gul'Dan - I'd be eager to see a most powerful mortal warlock in action, do you?
    4. Avatar of Sargeras - just a taste of that powers....
    5. Arthas the Death Kinght - Your pain shall be legendary, I'll make sure you suffer.
    6. Tichondrius - what is the boss of the Dreadlords is capable of?
    7. Medivh. Helping Lothar and Khadgar of course.
    That fight - well, epicness would be high - the strongest mage on Azeroth, with spirit of a Dark Titan within him....That would be a difficult battle for survival - as a mage, he is physically weak, but protected from all damage, but when we survive assault of his magical attacks, he grows tired, and his own sanity begins to fight Sargeras' will, giving us a gap to bloodlust and make damage, starting next phase with even deadlier spells...until we make it to weaken Medivh enough for Lothar to come close and pierce him.
    Does anyone like to speculate on who'd it be fun to see in raids, or how the above mentioned fights would look like?
    Last edited by Explorer; 2013-09-13 at 06:56 PM.

I would only want to face Gul'dan if there was no possibility of player victory.

That's not hard, for example he could stun the raid at 10%, summon rain of Infernals and teleport away. Actually, I also see a weak chance for him if there'll be Tomb of Sargeras raid - if someone'll (say Zul) would find his skull and bring new body, so Gul'Dan would rise again as a DK (old horde version). Though, it's hiiiighly unlikely to be so.

1. Mannoroth would be extremely cool, but eh, he's dead for good.

2. Kel'thuzad, again. Call me insane for wanting to face him yet again, but he's my favorite Warcraft character, and there's a reasonable way to bring him back.

3. Sylvanas, because I want her out of WoW's lore.

4. Sargeras, just to get him out of the way too.

5. Jaina, read above.

6. Gul'dan.

7. Ner'zhul.

8. Zul.

9. Hakkar the Blood God.

Illidan riding Deathwing and Hogger riding Gamon with fire boulders and lava falling from the sky and constant poison that reduces healing by 95% unless you hit the gong that randomly kills half the raid but gets rid of the debuff for two minutes in which zombie dragons will appear and raise the Lich King. Exactly as described here:

Last edited by Ronduwil; 2013-09-13 at 08:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i wanna kill Azshara sooo bad! i would become a raider just to do!

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!