Deleted

Is AskMrRobot Accurate for Demo?

Just wondering, i just got introduced to Askmrrobot and the default pve build for t16 and t15 is telling me crit>haste>=mastery and recommending me to gem 320 crit in yellows some exp crit gems some int crit gems ect. Now im only in raid finder gear with 4 piece t15, just wondering if anyone could tell me if this is accurate for me? cheers lads.

AskMrRobot is only accurate when you know your stat weights. To answer your question, no one knows what is accurate for YOU until you simcraft. The Affliction sticky has a simcraft guide at the bottom of the sticky post that can help you.

AMR is almost always accurate for the stat weights used. That said, the stat weights they provide are for general use and will often be different compared to weights for specific sets, like a T16H BiS. You're not going to be worthless using their baseline weights, but they also don't necessarily reflect your personal character.
    Sim your character for personalized stat weights, then use those in AMR (or whatever your preferred reforging tool is).

You should invest the time into learning SimCraft, it's a powerful tool.