Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    No mentioning of past games, just a reminder. Don't want to see anyone modkilled for a silly reference like that.

I'm going to go ahead and say my first gut feeling it Celtic for a primary target.

If people want to disagree with that, go for it, and I'll take my theories from there.
    Foxxi didn't implement that rule in this game. She asked us not to do it though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Foxxi didn't implement that rule in this game. She asked us not to do it though.
    Oh, Last I saw she was having it included, missed the memo that it got taken out. Sigh, I was looking forward to that rule.

Anywho, my statement stands. Now to sit back and wait for people to reply.

Christ, you know what, I'm so done with these.

I was fucking driving home and had my windshield shattered, excuse me. My vote was the very last one, it made no difference who I voted for, Ely, Greeney or Virothe, Ely was dying so why don't you freaking FoS all the people who voted for him.

- - - Updated - - -

Also did you conveniently forget Greeney's post?

15+ Year Old Account
    Hi, this is Mafia. The game where we don't care what is happening in real life. The game where even spelling "Hai" that way can influence how people vote.

So let's calm down and mind the language, k?

Greeney is dead.

Oh, he's dead :P ooops

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arialla View Post
    Christ, you know what, I'm so done with these.

I was fucking driving home and had my windshield shattered, excuse me. My vote was the very last one, it made no difference who I voted for, Ely, Greeney or Virothe, Ely was dying so why don't you freaking FoS all the people who voted for him.

- - - Updated - - -

Also did you conveniently forget Greeney's post?
    You're taking this way too personally.

Calm down a little.

If anything your extreme overreaction here is making me think of voting for you. I wasn't even considering you prior to this post.

I'm just sick and freaking tired of being jumped on for when crap happens outside of my control.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just sick and freaking tired of being jumped on for when crap happens outside of my control.
    You're not helping yourself here.

Then you know what? Do it, Have fun lynching a VT. I honestly don't care at this point, I spent all week coming back home, I had a rotten trip, I spent 1500 to get my cat fixed and I couldn't even bring her home with me. Then on top of everything else I could have killed driving back home because some joker likely though throwing a hunk of metal out of their car was funny.

- - - Updated - - -

You're not helping yourself here.
    See my post, have fun if you all want to vote for me.

- - - Updated - - -

And lets see, my vote was the last one cast, I was damned no matter what the heck I did.

If I had voted for Ely, OMG SCUM
    If I'd have vote for anyone else, OMG SCUM.'

There's no pleasing you guys sometime.

- - - Updated - - -

I went through, counted them all, I even had some nice analysis written out but I'm too mad right now to even think about posting it.

Then you know what? Do it, Have fun lynching a VT. I honestly don't care at this point, I spent all week coming back home, I had a rotten trip, I spent 1500 to get my cat fixed and I couldn't even bring her home with me. Then on top of everything else I could have killed driving back home because some joker likely though throwing a hunk of metal out of their car was funny.
    How are we meant to scum hunt if we cant view voting patterns as suspicious? It can be one of the biggest tells. All we have is yesterdays votes, we are going to go over them, its that simple. No one has voted for you yet even, people just throwing out a few ideas on where might be good places to look to find scum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    No mentioning of past games, just a reminder. Don't want to see anyone modkilled for a silly reference like that.

I'm going to go ahead and say my first gut feeling it Celtic for a primary target.

If people want to disagree with that, go for it, and I'll take my theories from there.
    I thought Foxxie decided to rescind that decision. If not, then oops.

Anyway, analysis time.

Who voted against known townies?

Robozerim (myself), Waker, Silkku all voted against Listo95
    Virothe (deceased), Cattaclysmic, Falbacca, Genganger, Hypermode all voted against Greeney
    Omertocracy, Keleb, Lysah, Anakso, Danner, Pauldeedot, Kel all voted against Elypop

Who voted against known scum?

Listo(deceased), Krayzy, Blood Fox, Uggorthaholy all voted against Virothe.

What can we determine from this? Perhaps not much yet. It seems less likely that Krayzy, Blood Fox and Uggor are scum (or at least not scum allied with Virothe)

For now I'll toss a vote onto...hoo boy....with so many names, eeny meeny miny moe may as well be my method. I choose for now not to vote against somebody who voted with Virothe, because I realize scum like to spread out their votes to disassociate from each other (though of course, even that can be deemed WIFOM at best). Let's go with Keleb for the moment.

vote: Keleb

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    How are we meant to scum hunt if we cant view voting patterns as suspicious? It can be one of the biggest tells. All we have is yesterdays votes, we are going to go over them, its that simple. No one has voted for you yet even, people just throwing out a few ideas on where might be good places to look to find scum.
    I wasn't home to vote when it mattered, no one could change, I couldn't get anyone besides Ely lynched. All my vote did was end the day and I voted for the person who had voted for me.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

You really don't want to play the "I've had a shitty week in real life" card when talking to me, do you?

If people vote against me I don't take it personal. I go through the votes and other posts and do some scum hunting of my own. How about you try doing that?

You're overreacting to one person being suspicious of you. You're not close to being voted out or anything.

More like had a shitty summer, but yeah. I know Kray. Robo spelled out alot of it, but I think it has more to do with the vote order than who.

I wasn't home to vote when it mattered, no one could change, I couldn't get anyone besides Ely lynched. All my vote did was end the day and I voted for the person who had voted for me.
    Well that's understandable, just say that really. So far only Uggor listed you as suspicious due to the vote.

@Robo. Id say that the people that voted late on Ely are more suspicious than those that voted early. Scum would have more to gain by voting late on Day 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Well that's understandable, just say that really. So far only Uggor listed you as suspicious due to the vote.

@Robo. Id say that the people that voted late on Ely are more suspicious than those that voted early. Scum would have more to gain by voting late on Day 1.
    I'm not sure I agree with that. They had just as much of a reason to start a wagon to get pressure off of Virothe.

I'm not sure I agree with that. They had just as much of a reason to start a wagon to get pressure off of Virothe.
    True, but say they start a wagon on Greeney, then after theyve all voted Greeney is at 5, Virothe is at 5 and Ely is at 4 then clearly they'd have gained a lot more by waiting and throwing votes at Ely.

On a day when no one can argue and no one can change vote I'd say scum would benefit the most by delaying their votes.

So breaking this down.

1st Vote is by Ely for Lysah. Nothing here, someone had to vote first
    2nd. Listo votes on Virothe
    3rd, Pistol votes for Silkku...again, not much we can draw on yet
    4th Robo votes on Listo, not following anyone, Going to assume the first 4 votes were random
    5th. Kray votes for Virothe
    6th Waker votes for Listo(might be suspicious, trying to start to edge votes?)
    7th Sillku again votes for Listo.

The votes at this point are

Lysah 1
    Virothe 2
    Listo 3

At this point the Listo train peters out. Votes8 to whenever coming soon

- - - Updated - - -

8th. Virothe places a vote on Greeney(Virothe being known scum)
    9th Omerto places a vote on Ely(Omerto going to need clarification here? Was this random?)
    10th Keleb follows with a vote on Ely

Listo 3
    Virothe 2
    Ely 2
    Lysah 1
    Greeney 1

This is where things become interesting. There's lots of choices to push a lynch on a townie by the mafia

11th Catta places the 2nd vote on Greeney. Giving more options. This might be scummy
    12th Xan places a vote on Catta(again random?)
    13th Dyra Votes for Anakso.

At this point there is 15 votes left and anyone can still be lynched

- - - Updated - - -

Listo 3
    Virothe 2
    Ely 2
    Greeney 2
    Catta 1
    Anakso 1

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree more with Xanjori on this matter. Perhaps if the non scum players were only voting against Virothe it would be in their best interest to try their best to divert it by starting a new wagon, but given the nature of the day (only one vote per person with no discussion), and that townies couldn't coordinate with eachother, it was unlikely that votes would be quite so one-sided. Sorry to bring it up again, but many votes went out for reasons based on past games, either grudges or because they feel the person isn't a strong player, or whatever. Everybody has a different view, and multiple potential reasons for grudges existed. If I were scum I would have waited until at least half way through the day before voting. Or I would have voted early and said that I would vote late as scum.

Yeah my vote was random, it was on the person who was ahead of me. Plus a Dane, gotta kill them all!