Question [Resto] Tier 4 talents?

So .. am i the only one having major problems trying to decide which talent to go for?
    I've always been using incarnation because .. well, i like the ohshit cooldown.
    But now when i look around at what other resto druids are using it's really a split first place between the three talent choices, and i can't decide which one to pick !!

What would you guys say, and what are you currently using? I'm currently leaning towards SotF
    (Armory in sig, if any additional information about my character is needed, i raid 10man if it makes a difference)
    Last edited by MYTHRIZ; 2013-09-15 at 04:41 PM.
    gallery . twitch . twitter

queue:

10+ Year Old Account
    I just use HotW as my "oh shit" button, and picked up SotF. I love using Swiftmend+Wild Growth combos right as big damage comes out as a nice beginning heal to help stabilize people. Also has helped me in tank healing quite a bit if tanks are squishy.

I still use Inc during progression as damage is generally spiky-er in progression, and it couples well with Nature's Vigil. Being able to rotate through the 2 of them freely is very nice.

well i havenot really seen the need for incarnation for the few fights i healed (no pronounced spike damage), also i was really good on mana, so thinking to change to that 6k+ haste point, maybe regem to add more throughput and maybe experiment with sotf that used to be a bit awkward