Deleted

Question Need to replace something

Hey guys,

So i've had my computer for a while now and i feel like is performance is beginning to drop. In my 25 man raids i only have 20-30 dps with everything on low.
    Even though i don't know what causes this, i thought maybe its something i have to change in the computer itself, like buy a new CPU or harddrive.
    I'm no computer genious so i figuered i'd ask you guys. What needs to be replaced to make my computer perform alot better? Ill add my DxDiag in a pastebin link here: http://pastebin.com/G77KBZzE

Thanks in advance

I'd say the graphics card, but I'd like to see your CPU usage as well when raiding cause that also is a big part of your FPS in wow.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Is this, like, post patch? Or were you real low before patch?

Have you reset your interface since the patch? Old versions of addons can kill your FPS. You should be able to play at better than low settings with that CPU and graphics card.

Deleted
    It's been like that since before the patch, i don't have a raid untill sunday so i don't know the CPU usage. You think removing all my addons an reïnstalling them will work?

Quote Originally Posted by Nympharia View Post
    It's been like that since before the patch, i don't have a raid untill sunday so i don't know the CPU usage. You think removing all my addons an reïnstalling them will work?
    It can't hurt. Old addons are one of the primary sources of low frame-rates in WoW.

Deleted
    i re-installed them all but to no avail. Anything else that can be the problem? It just realy surprises me that with my setup i can only handle 20fps

How hot are the components when raiding?

Deleted
    When raid i think its about 50-70 degrees, and cpu something like 75% usage

Get an aftermarket cooler and overclock your processor.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760