Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    New video, on the lore behind Bloodmyst Isle:

The conclusion to the Stormheim storyline from the Alliance:

Found a guy that explains how Illidan was once azeroth's savior... drunk.

We begin the Highmountain storyline:

- - - Updated - - -

Part 2, where we begin to help the three Tauren tribes reunite to fight the Drogbar. But immediately we're thrown for a loop:

- - - Updated - - -

Part 3, helping out the Skyhorn tribe against those eternally-obnoxious Harpies:

Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-02-02 at 10:22 PM.

Part 4, helping the last tribe needed to reunite the Highmountain Clain, the Rivermane Tribe:

Part 5, with all the tribes reunited, we relive the heroics of Huln Highmountain during the War of the Ancients:

In the penultimate episode of Highmountain, things go down and we learn a lot about a certain individual's activities:

New video went up earlier today, detailing the lore behind one of our greatest allies in the war against the Burning Legion, the Naaru:

The Demonology Artifact intro, the Skull of the Man'ari:

Bonus part where I look at the models (I usually do that in the video itself but forgot):

Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-02-14 at 10:22 PM.

New zone lore, this time on Quel'thalas' recovering remains, Eversong Woods:

The Beast Mastery Artifact, Titanstrike:

The story of The Silver Hand, the Holy Paladin artifact:

And the story of the Arcane Mage artifact, Aluneth, Greatstaff of the Magna:

The Protection Paladin Artifact, Truthguard:

The Holy Priest artifact, T'uure, Beacon of the Naaru:

Oh and I finished up Highmountain:

A bonus Highmountain episode where we encounter Hemet Nesingwary and...Murky?!

Today I started the Val'Sharah leveling experience:

Part 2, where things get worse (of course):

- - - Updated - - -

In part 3 of Val'sharah, we chase Malfurion around the zone as he goes on a rage-bender after Xavius:

- - - Updated - - -

The Finale to the Val'Sharah storyline:

The episode in which we discover Maiev Shadowsong's fate after the events of the Demon Hunter intro:

In the Assassination Rogue artifact, what starts out as a simple quest to obtain the legendarily known Kingslayers daggers quickly turns into a quest to save the heart of the Alliance, Stormwind, itself: