Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Update: Changed a few classes, in general we are still very much looking for cloth dps! But also one or two other things so take a look!
    "Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
    "You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
    "I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
    "Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.

We have opened up for a tank! Still very much looking for Warlocks and a Shadow Priest!
    "I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
    "Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.

We are open for a tank, and as before still very much open for Warlocks and Shadow Priests as well as a few other things, take a look!

Want to add that we are also very much looking for dps monks.

And still open for warlocks and priests

Still very much looking for monks! A monk healer would be excellent, dps also welcome. In addition warlocks and shadow priests!

Adding rogue to the list, we are now primarily looking for: Monks and priests (dps/healer), warlock and rogue. We are also open for a boomkin druid as well as enchancement shaman.

We are ofc also open to consider other classes and specs, so take a look at www.fifth-sin.com
    - apply there or contact us either via the forums or ingame for a chat if you have any questions!

Added warrior to the list.

So as blackhand was bugged at the start of the raid last night instant killing the entire raid as soon as he dropped bombs we decided to head back to highmaul mythic for a bit and while there we smacked down butcher making us 4/7M hm.

- - - Updated - - -

Have set Tank to open, we are now looking for one more tank, preferably monk as we do not have a single monk in the guild, so come scoop up all that monk loot if you want to! Will ofc consider any class though.

And still open for the things listed above as well.

Updated what we are looking for, take a look at our recruitment page!

We have been getting close for a while now, and finally tonight we got our shit together and smashed blackhands face in xD This makes Fifth Sin 4/7M HM and 10/10H BRF!

With the change it ilvl looming we decided to go kill the only boss in highmaul we started progression on but didn't get around to killing already as a bit of a goodbye to highmaul before the ilvl boost in brf.

So tectus crumbled and gave up his shinies and thus we are 5/7M HM.

Still wide open for monks of any spec! In general we are looking for 1 more healer, 1 more tank and couple of dps, take a look at our recruitmenr page linked in the OP!

- - - Updated - - -

Fifth Sin is now 1/10 mythic BRF with Oregorger mythic down!

And down goes Beastlord Darmack after a dozen or so attempts, making us 2/10M BRF.

We have opened up retribution paladins.

Hey guys, we have a new incentive system inc!

Deleted
    Amazing guild should give them a look

Updated the recruitment status, take a look!

Down goes Hanz and Franz, making us 3/10M BRF!

Updated what we are looking for.

- - - Updated - - -

Mythic Gruul went down on our second raid night spent on him, which means Fifth Sin is now 5/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry!

Updated what we are looking for