Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Mythic Mythrax downed, and updated recruitment status, take a look!
    "Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
    "You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
    "I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
    "Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.

Updated what we are looking for!
    "I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
    "Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.

We are well into mythic BoD progress since the last time I updated this with 3 bosses down on mytbic, the 4th very nearly dead, not really been recruiting for a bit, but we have decided we would like to add on another healer, take a look at our recruitment page if you are interested!

Been a while since I’ve updated this now, but we have since progressed a fair bit and changed what we are looking for. Please take a look at our recruitment pages if you are interested in joining.

Time to update progress again as Mekkatorque went down last night. We are looking to take on a couple of ppl so pls take a look at our recruitment page, and feel free to contact myself or any of the other officers for a chat if you got any questions.

Slightly updated what we are looking for, take a look at our recruitment page if you are interested!

Updated what we are looking for

Updated progress as we got Ashvane down :slight_smile: Still looking for a couple of ppl to join us, take a look! :slight_smile:

Further updated what we are looking for, take a look!

Updated progress and what we are looking for, atm its mostly caster dps and DH, take a look!

The Queen's Court mythic downed, making us 6/8M

Very much looking for a shadow priest, but also open for more, take a look at our recruitment page for more details!

Updated what we are looking for.

Been a while since I've updated this again, we are now well into Nyalotha with 4 bosses down, close to 5 Looking for various classes and specs so take a look!

Recruitment still open for Warlock and more, take a look!

Updated for Shadowlands.

Updated our recruitment post with what we are most looking for, take a look!

We are now 2/10 mythic, also updated what we are looking for.

Last week on our Monday raid we got Hungering Destroyer down, making us 3/10M. Given what we are looking for an update as well.

Sunking downed, and rekilled again before the nerfs took effect :slight_smile: Still looking for a couple of additions, take a look at our recruitment page!