Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post
    To your first paragraph, it's called checking recount, kicking, and requeing, if that takes you 10 minutes then I guess I see why your in LFR.
    It doesn't take 10 minutes to requeue, genius. It takes 10 minutes to find replacements via the queue. Maybe not at peak times, but at 11 pm or 8 am it definitely does.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post
    2nd paragraph, that is how the world works, actually. People mooch. And it's a fault of the system letting them do it, you can't expect everyone to be good.
    So you're telling me you don't plan on going to school or getting a job because you'll happy bumming cigarettes off random strangers on the street and relying on charity for booze money, right? I mean, since you pick AFKers as your LFR role models why not take real-life moochers as your real-life role models?

I think kalgan should get fired for deserter debuff due to a DC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    Wouldn't make a difference. It would go from AFK and get loot, to Die in the first mechanic and get loot. You're not going to stop people from taking the easy/lazy way out.
    Failbuff made it even easier, because more lfrs I've been in have been able to overcome afk'ers with only 1 stack.
    I'd love to say to the OP, 100% yes, but this ^^ post would become the New reality. I'd love to see the vote kick system changed specifically to deal with afkers/ those who make very little effort (4k dps moonfire for an entire horridon fight? Bye)

If vote kick came with some static reasons like reporting does, then repeatedly kicked for 'inactivity' players should then face a week long lock out.
    Penalty increasing if locked out for a few consecutive weeks.
    Blizz keeps enough logs to back up/revoke a lock out if kicked player appeals

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    That message is actually a misnomer, its not that the player can't be kicked, its that you have reached a limit and can't kick anymore. The message should say, "You can no longer kick players." You have to convince 5 other people who haven't reached their kick goal to kick them.
    This irritates me. I get this message and I never try to kick without a good reason. A person has to be 100% mooch / douche for me to try to kick them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish they would make the deserter buff 2 hours and give it to you automatically if you are kicked from the group.