Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Noxxic Dps rankings are out !

http://www.noxxic.com/wow/dps-rankings

As usual mages are top and following Frost DKs and WW monks. and it seems that we are mid-low in the dps rankings.

Quote Originally Posted by ace777 View Post

As usual mages are top and following Frost DKs and WW monks. and it seems that we are mid-low in the dps rankings.
    Except you can't choose anything above 522 ilvl. Most raiders are at least 530 if not higher at this point and locks scale a ton with secondaries.

Deleted

Quite likely the most unreliable rankings I ever saw. Nowhere close to current ilvls; Frost magi being realistically top 5? That's funny

Quote Originally Posted by Azlarn View Post
    Quite likely the most unreliable rankings I ever saw. Nowhere close to current ilvls; Frost magi being realistically top 5? That's funny
    Yeah, I knew something was wrong the second I saw SV Hunter 2nd hahaha.

Noxxic..
    HAHAHA
    sorry, what a joke site.

How can shadow priest still be at the bottom after so many buffs? It's not scaling because it's calculated with ilvl 522 gear.

Deleted
    These are done with old 522 BiS lists from when haste made stuff a lot better.

The people at Noxxic are very bad at theorycrafting and they only copy stuff they see themselves.

They might do their testing themselves, but they use Simulationcraft for this and premade gear sets (which aren't BiS updated for 5.4).

TL;DR, the only time you should be looking at Noxxic is when you're both mentally challenged AND you need to learn a very basic rotation with a class to be able to clear LFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Megamisama View Post
    These are done with old 522 BiS lists from when haste made stuff a lot better.

The people at Noxxic are very bad at theorycrafting and they only copy stuff they see themselves.

They might do their testing themselves, but they use Simulationcraft for this and premade gear sets (which aren't BiS updated for 5.4).

TL;DR, the only time you should be looking at Noxxic is when you're both mentally challenged AND you need to learn a very basic rotation with a class to be able to clear LFR.
    , well i figured. I usually never trust noxxic but someone gave me a tip that noxxic released their simulations and i was shocked at the results

Every time I hear someone in a pug or in my guild that says they look at Noxxic for anything I laugh and try to convert them to using the mmo-champ class forums and/or icy-veins.

Who even has 522 avg-ilvl on their mains outside of LFR heroes at this point?

So...Were do I select 560 ilvl? which is what I currently have

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariluz View Post
    Even your so-called "LFR heroes" should have more than 522 by now, at least if they didn't reroll several times during the expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I trust Noxxic about as much as I trust middle-aged men in white vans offering free candy.

Best go to the forums here, or even Icy-Veins.

Fantastic Signature made by Maybenotquiteasheavy

Eh. I have a question.
    Has they always had it being 468 ilvl and not 463 ilvl as the one you could pick? Mostly because in the end 463 seems far more interresting considered you get scaled down there, several places.

Apart from that. I'm not a horrible on my feral druid, but i'm sure as hell not doing things perfectly either, and i'm at a pretty stable 136-138k with 516 ilvl. So would asume those numbers are way too low for feral. Or i'm just that awesome (no :P )
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Mm demo numbers seem abit low for 522? im able to push 200k+, given the right situation with some better gear ( 530 )

Deleted

Literally NOONE who actually knows his class cares. Noxxic rankings have forever been incorrect and everyone but you know this.

10+ Year Old Account
    these rankings are fucking awful, and you should feel bad for posting them.

, well i figured. I usually never trust noxxic but someone gave me a tip that noxxic released their simulations and i was shocked at the results
    You should probably read things carefully before taking them at face value and posting lol. It was a good chuckle though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirroth View Post
    Eh, I have little sympathy for such complaints. Mythic raiders will have mythic weapons and mythic trinkets that will be far more powerful than a random legendary world drop. Power wise they'll still be at the top of the mountain. This is just a way for other people to have other special things, which is not anything mythic raiders should get to have a monopoly on.

Why would they release DPS rankings for people at a 522 ilvl this patch? That's just weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariluz View Post
    Every time I hear someone in a pug or in my guild that says they look at Noxxic for anything I laugh and try to convert them to using the mmo-champ class forums and/or icy-veins.

Well... considering I am really casual I only have like 460ish on mine lol