15+ Year Old Account

DPS 4 Set proc rate too low?

Hey, i just got the the DPS warrior 4 set and i am finding that the proc rate is extremely low, i can go an entire fight with 2 or 3 procs. Is this intended or does it need a buff?

Quote Originally Posted by Frankminimia View Post
    Hey, i just got the the DPS warrior 4 set and i am finding that the proc rate is extremely low, i can go an entire fight with 2 or 3 procs. Is this intended or does it need a buff?
    The proc is really low/weird, I don't have it, but a fellow warrior in my guild has it and he can get 4 procs in the first two minutes of the fight or 2-3 over the entire fight.

Now, this was covered some time ago, and it's better to just go 2 set (gloves and head is the best setup).

Have been running that 4 set and I found it crap, proc rate is low and also execute hits for nothing . Went to 2 set and 2 offpieces.

Don't bother with it it's crap anyways.

15+ Year Old Account
    Great, that realy sucks, my guild was like that 4 set looks great lets feed him tier. Oh well...

Needs a buff for sure.

Garbage as hell for TG/Arms - Meh as hell for SMF.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they buff it, I would suspect they would nerf us elsewhere. We are in a great spot right now, and the 4 set isn't terrible, it just isn't BiS.

Deleted
    Why should be get nerfed.Warrior dps was bad thats why we get buff.Folowing your logic all other calsses should be nerfed then coz they have much better scale from their 4pts

10+ Year Old Account
    We shouldn't be nerfed. We are in a good spot. Really good. The problem is, if they buff our 4 piece, we would prob be OP. They would most likely nerf us elsewhere to keep balance. Just because 4 piece isn't BiS doesn't mean they need to buff it. Keep in mind, they added the warforge/TF stuff to keep it interesting. At least this way, it is BiS until you get the right WF off-pieces, there-by giving us choices.

The proc rate is definitely low but when it does proc it's really nice. For instance, my guild was working on garrosh a lot this week and if I could get a proc during the opener I was able to cleave a 1 million plus execute crit on the adds as arms. I've had it proc twice during a CS as well. I would recommend trying it out before passing final judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by OmertaLH View Post
    The proc rate is definitely low but when it does proc it's really nice. For instance, my guild was working on garrosh a lot this week and if I could get a proc during the opener I was able to cleave a 1 million plus execute crit on the adds as arms. I've had it proc twice during a CS as well. I would recommend trying it out before passing final judgement.
    Sure, but proccing once or twice during a fight makes it horrible compared to having 3 wf offpiece items with LOADS of crit. And we dont need the rng from the 4set tbh.

Agreed, both the proc rate and and damage of the procced Execute really needs a buff. Though I'd rather they gave us something slightly more passive for 4pc, since neither Arms nor Fury really needs another GCD filler crammed into their rotations at the moment.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

It doesnt need a buff. They balance around the set bonuses for a teir, and if it got buffed to have a decent proc rate, or to be always usuable during a CS, they would balance around that and nerf us elsewhere.

I agree it needs to be passive. I would love for it to add random buff or make BT/MS double strike or some shit.

we are in good spot , dont think we should get this buffed.
    is the 4 set better than none heroic wf off pieces? i mean , is only heroic off pieces (with gloves and helmet ) surpass heroic 4set?

Deleted
    Played with it one night, then started getting offpieces instead..

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Even a first glance you could tell it was going to be garbage tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo33 View Post
    we are in good spot , dont think we should get this buffed.
    is the 4 set better than none heroic wf off pieces? i mean , is only heroic off pieces (with gloves and helmet ) surpass heroic 4set?
    Normal Off pieces beat the normal 4 set, heroic beat the Heroic 4 set, only because of stats (i dont think the proc rate gets any higher with heroic)

WF pieces are obviously better, but the stat differences between set and off set are different enough to give you a dps increase of 4 set

10+ Year Old Account
    With access to all heroic gear, I believe it goes
    2 non-WF off+2 set<4 set < 2 WF+ 2 set
    Somehting like 2k-7k DPS difference between each step. The safe way is 4 set, since lord knows I have terrible luck with WF.