Glyph of Stampede Question

I have currently Surv and BM as my 2 spec my stable currently includes 1 sprit beast. I have noticed when im using stampede without the glyph, I only get 4 pet and when using it with the glyph, i get 5(of the same kind obv). I can't really tell, for some odd reason, if this impacts my dmg or not, or maybe its just a cosmetic thing. Does anyone know?

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's my understanding you should be getting 5 pets even without the glyph. If one of them is BM-only, you'll get another copy of your current pet instead. That's what someone told me on these forums some time ago anyway, I haven't bothered confirming it in-game.

Now that Stampede pets don't do any buffs anymore, I don't see any reason to not use the glyph.

Ye, that is what i though to but now that I looked at it more closely, I can't see that extra copy. My current pet is higher on the dmg meter but not close to double and the others aren't on the same level either, they vary pretty a lot(reason why i have a hard time telling).

Deleted
    Try to use stampede without a pet summoned and see what happens.

or

Use stampede on a dummy with your pet out and then immediately make your pet follow you, turn away and exit combat with feight death. all pets that are out should form a neat half circle around you now.

got the half circle, only 4 pets Kind of makes the glyph mandatory in my situations then.

i have 2 spirit beasts, a dog, a crane and a Tiger as my 5 pets.

when I go Surv and use Stampede, I usually get crane, dog and 3 tigers.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!