Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    Congrats dude! Don't mind that negative posts.
    Don't mind the positive ones either.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Deleted
    Congratulations hope everything goes well!

Deleted
    Have fun on the divorce! For some wierd reason people in my country have recently started to throw parties at their divorce also...I guess people need to feel happy somehow!

Deleted
    Grats Tulune!

10+ Year Old Account
    CONGRATULATIONS! :D

May you & your S.O. not only have a lovely WEDDING day, but more importantly, a lasting & truly happy, healthy MARRIAGE <3
    kintsukuroi
    ‘golden repair’, is the Japanese art of repairing pottery with gold or silver lacquer. The aesthetic philosophy focuses on imperfections rather than attempting to disguise them, with the intention that the piece becomes both more valuable and more beautiful because of its history and for having been broken.

You can still run...RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deleted
    Dont get tricked into having a threesome with her mother-in-law on the big night. Makes Christmasses awkward.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations!
    Hope you can make it work and I hope you will be as happy as I am with mine. Marriage can be stressful, exhausting and sometimes aggravating, but it can also be awesome!
    I speak out of experience: married 12 1/2 years, still deeply and madly in love with my wife. Only 3 arguments in those years, never devolved them into name-calling or insults.

(P.S> I am sure you know to make your own sandwiches instead of telling your wife to make you one. But... when you do, make her one too. Don't ask, just make her a sandwich and hand it to her. Little gestures like this go a LONG way.)
    "Reality: The refuge of those who fail in RPGs"
    ~Though this be madness, yet there is method in't~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alemaite View Post
    I'm married. And yea, pretty much what the guys before me said...
    You clearly didn't marry the right person.

When you are reincarnated into your next life make sure you choose better!
    Last edited by Puck; 2013-09-22 at 10:20 AM.

Deleted
    Congratz /happy smiley

Congratulations! I'm happy for you

My husband and I have been together for 7 years! And married for nearly 2! Just remember compromise and communication are key. Best words of advice my mother ever gave me. If we don't agree on something, we meet halfway. And be direct, I can't stand it when people go around in circles :P Also, couple time is important. But remember to have alone time. Best way to put it. I love my husband, and we do most everything together. But... sometimes you just have to be alone. Though, I'm getting sick of that right now. He's deployed (Navy), he's in Bahrain atm.

Doing little things also helps. Make her dinner, and vice versa. We do that all the time. He'll randomly come home with a stuffed animal for me, or a flower. Sometimes he leaves me little notes. Really keeps things interesting I love him so much! I do similar things for him. The small things are important.

I'm also surprised by all the negativity. Because all women tie their husbands down and don't let them do anything. My husband hangs out with his friends a few times a week. They go out for beers after work. Then he comes home. The only thing my husband and I argue about is who gets to play the ps3, or if we should get a collector's edition or not :P I have since lost the ps3 argument, and have moved mostly to my PC.
    Last edited by Felicia; 2013-09-22 at 10:27 AM.

I believe the OP is the wife-to-be from how I understood the later post.

At any rate, grats! A marriage is as good as you make it to be, it takes work and effort and good will, but keep caring for each other and show respect for each other and you have a good chance.

you'r dead

ohh sorry, u re the women ... so ... gratz i guess

10+ Year Old Account
    Good luck! Or congratulations, seeing as how this was posted yesterday.

May all your children look like me.

10+ Year Old Account
    marriage is like a packet of raw mince. cook it up, eat it, mix in some spaghetti and you have a nice bologna.

Congratulations.
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulune View Post
    Or rather, later on today. Just a casual ceremony with a BBQ at our local state park. Useless post, just excited and had to share.
    Congratulations.

It was our first wedding anniversary yesterday, don't listen to the negative posters - it can and does work

Deleted
    Lucky son of a gun!

Congratz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulune View Post
    Or rather, later on today. Just a casual ceremony with a BBQ at our local state park. Useless post, just excited and had to share.
    dude ... just... run while u still can... like this http://youtu.be/SoRKaq8VhOU

but in all seriousness, Gz :P I hope it lasts as long as possible

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Have fun only having sex with one woman for the rest of your life, being forced to do what she wants to do, stop hanging out with your mates, stop gaming, and turning into a miserable cunt. Have fun with all that.

Infracted.
    well, not if you picked your woman based on character instead of looks :>

Thanks for sharing!
    Oh lawd
    Stating an opinion as fact does not make it fact. Opinions are not fact. So don't be stupid and make a fool of yourself by trying to pass off your opinion as fact.