Rogue or WW synergy

WW or rogue, i played ww to 2200 last season. Got banned looking to lvl another character. Mainly play with a hpriest and ele shaman. With alts spriest and rshaman.

Rogues have more CC (sap, CS, KS, blind, ect..) and utility (smoke bomb, silences, ect..) making them synergize better with what you listed.
    "Clearly every aspect of one's life, from financial stability to social popularity, to sexual prowess can be boiled down to 4 numbers: One's Arena rating" ~ Xandamere

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're going to reroll because of 2s I strongly recommend against lvling a rogue. Rogues in 2s are fairly meh and a lot harder to play than WW monk in 2s.

If you're going to reroll because of 3s... well tbh, right now WW monks seem a bit stronger to me (having both rogue and ww monk). But then again I have no experience in 3s.

Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post
    If you're going to reroll because of 2s I strongly recommend against lvling a rogue. Rogues in 2s are fairly meh and a lot harder to play than WW monk in 2s.

If you're going to reroll because of 3s... well tbh, right now WW monks seem a bit stronger to me (having both rogue and ww monk). But then again I have no experience in 3s.
    I disagree that rogues are "meh" in 2s. They're definitely above average simply due to their unending, unavoidable CC. If played even half-decently they'd pair well with just about any other class in the game, including other rogues.

Deleted
    WW monks don't have synergy with anything. Stick to rogue.

it not 2s. I do not play 2s. its 2 friends, ele and holy priest and me x. Now last season we got ele/ww/holy to 2200. I got banned, because when season ended I got bored and did dumb shit. Now I'm looking to lvl again, I like melee so its either rogue or ww.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maytroll View Post
    WW monks don't have synergy with anything. Stick to rogue.
    WW synergizes well with warlocks, hunters and priests (inclusing shadow). Got to 2,4k last season 3s as resto druid,warlock,WW

Quote Originally Posted by nightstalkerr View Post
    WW synergizes well with warlocks, hunters and priests (inclusing shadow). Got to 2,4k last season 3s as resto druid,warlock,WW
    Yes, but with ele and holy priest, i see rogue being more potent. Idk. We managed to get 2200 as ele/ww/holy and yes ww would be so much easier at the beginning due to my knowledge of the class, but I also think ele's state in last patch made that 2200 happen. Being able to just make opponents completely disappear in a DR'ed cc chain.