Page 84 of 100 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    My glasses broke earlier and I have no contact lenses atm so my vision is really shit.
    I ended up getting pretty good at repairing glasses because I have such bad luck when it comes to breaking them. Gorilla Glue is pretty amazing as long as the lenses are still intact.

OT: Have a lot of stuff I need to get done but can't seem to wake up and get my ass in gear today.

I want to see Star Wars VII but I don't want to do it in a jam-packed theater of noisy people.

My gf likes to dance and I hate it. So I gotta learn how to dance and learn how to enjoy it so we can do more things together.

Asked a guy i like if he wanted to go grab a drink with me, as a date... He told me he already have a boyfriend but would be happy to go out with me and his boyfriend... I so like to be the one holding the candle... -_-
    Last edited by Burbankfr; 2015-12-18 at 02:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a spot on the side of my scalp and it hurts to touch, but I can't stop touching it to see if the size of it has changed...
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

I'd like to enjoy force awakens with a girlfriend.

Yeah...
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomislav View Post
    Satan is an asshole and keeps me up at night.
    lol sounds like you need a priest. My first world problems are A:I have too much work, B: too many presents to wrap.
    Protect the weak. Punish the wicked.
    If you have something bad to say about Blizz, come at me bro.

Having trouble deciding which MMO subscriptions I should renew or cancel this month, followed by which restaurant should I get to-go on my way home from work.

I just graduated, and now I have to be an adult, but I hate wine.

Just got a Christmas bonus and found out I'm going to be spending a big chunk of it on unexpected car problems that conveniently came up at the same time.

Deleted
    Failed a course and have to retake it in 6 months

10+ Year Old Account
    Got tickets to see the new Star Wars film with one of my brothers that starts in about an hour and a half; but I don't particularly fancy going to see it now...
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Losing my vision.

Actually a problem

Deleted
    I have to wait a week to get my AV receiver and speaker combo !
    Definitely first world issue as at the moment I have to watch Sky TV on a 40" rather than 120" screen if I want acceptable sound

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't afford an iPhone at least not yet.
    10700K, 32GB 3200Mhz, RTX 3080 Ti

I just downloaded a few new games on my computer recently but don't want to play any of them because they all frustrate me, can't be bothered to even though I'm bored.
    Retired WOW player
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 14

I'm playing multiple games on my computer and I dont have room on my SSD for all them.

I have to work 4 more days until my week holiday vacation and I don't want to.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

Hundreds of channels, absolutely nothing to watch... why am I even subscribing to Sky !?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Hundreds of channels, absolutely nothing to watch... why am I even subscribing to Sky !?
    same reason I am. its a royal pain in the arse to unsubscribe from them!