Page 85 of 100 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Exploit:HTML/IframeRef.gen and finding a free solution.

I can't find anyone that want's to watch Star Wars TFA with me on 24th at 11 AM, guess I have to watch it alone. (Already watched it once, but I need to see it again).

Damn tinnitus. I'm going to get it checked in a couple of days, but it sounds....sorta like that high-pitched microphone feedback, constantly in my left ear and is about to drive me nuts.

Stupid shit weather. It's supposedly going to be like 70F and raining on Christmas Day here.

edit: and it was 70F with 81% humidity and raining/storming on and off. This feels more like July weather than Christmas weather. :|
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2015-12-27 at 09:18 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm in an exam period and i have no time to play!

I picked up a 12-pack of this yogurt I like and didn't pay attention when I was in the store, but I accidentally bought the "Light" version. I hate the taste of most artificial sweeteners. :|

10+ Year Old Account
    It is -13C outside... So cold!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Finding a masters program that I'm actually interested in.
    Those who talk don't know. And those who know don't talk.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    It is -13C outside... So cold!
    I hope you don't live nextdoor to me

I'd have to say that my first world problem right now is that my parents are moving to B.C in the spring and I have been trying to find a place to rent, but most places are going to cost me more than the suggested 40% of monthly income, not to mention our fucking brilliant government thinks that bringing in 50k Syrian refugees (the majority of which will land in already overpopulated Ontario), meaning rent prices are probably going to get inflated as demand increases.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    I hope you don't live nextdoor to me

I'd have to say that my first world problem right now is that my parents are moving to B.C in the spring and I have been trying to find a place to rent, but most places are going to cost me more than the suggested 40% of monthly income, not to mention our fucking brilliant government thinks that bringing in 50k Syrian refugees (the majority of which will land in already overpopulated Ontario), meaning rent prices are probably going to get inflated as demand increases.
    40%? BAHAHAHAHA I WISH I could find a place that low. I'm paying almost 70% of my monthly income on an apartment about the size of a walk-in fucking closet. And it took me 4 months to find it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

I need to get a lot of stuff done today, but it's also one of those "dragging ass because I can't really wake up" days. Didn't sleep well enough last night, I guess.

Deleted
    I have too much free time.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Having to choose between two high paying jobs. One has the most fancy setups for employees I've seen, and is a 30 minute commute one way, the other is a 3 min walk from home.

10+ Year Old Account
    My download of The Chapelle Show is taking forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

I'm trying to become popular on twitch so I can make money playing video games as I've come to the realization I cannot function in society. I feel like the white version of a black man trying to get his mix tape out so he can become the next big rapper. Only I have to deal with the fear of living with my parents instead of being shot by a cop.

having some asshat skyrocket the price of something i wanted to bid on on ebay in the last few minutes so I didn't bother even trying to bid after that
    We cannot go back. That's why it's hard to choose. You have to make the right choice. As long as you don't choose, everything remains possible.

I'm too lazy to wash my clothes because in order to wash them all, I will need to use the machine atleast 3 more times.

Heroes and Villains Fan Fest had to cancel Saturday of the con due to storm and subsequently declared state of emergency :/

Does this count - Car too new, and doesn't produce enough CO.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    right now I really need to pee, but I'm too lazy to get out of the comfortable chair I'm lying on so I'll hold it