Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    you guys, the calm before the storm was 5.0, the storm was 5.1

blizzards dota game already has a name and its already trademarked, its called blizzard all stars

its way to soon to be registering a hearthstone expansion so unless they plan on having the mobile version have a different name its not likely to be hearthstone.

its most likely something brand new, i dont see it being the expansion now since it has all that mobile stuff unless blizzard adds a bunch of extra stuff to wow you can use with smart phones or something but i dont see that happening either.

- - - Updated - - -

also alleria and turalyon probably arent showing up next expansion unless kosak was trolling us when jesse cox interviewed him
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    Wow, I think this is the first time I have seen someone try and defend weapon skill being fun
    They made perfect sense, and if anything, were a bit too easy to level.

Asking players to make decisions = interesting game.

Do you think, for example, that if you max a profession, then switch to another, that you shouldn't 'lose' those skill points if you go back to it later?

Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    Indeed! I mean it could literally have no connection haha.

But the first thing I thought of when I logged in and saw this thread was that quote.
    i did the same thing but no 1 look at it i was like wtf then you posted something like i said and some 1 look at it so unfair

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullshot View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lom_plwy9iA

"The storm that burns the sky comes for the Mantid as well. We need an army to crush a Legion."

Not conclusive or anything, just more fodder for discussion.
    Haha , first time I'm seeing this. When he says Legion, and that demon-like figure appears in the sky, I think that figure looks like Illidan which in itself is a HUGE clue of his future return, which couldn't make me happier actually! (I could be wrong though!)

I can only hope all these hints spread throughout this expansion, towards the return of the Burning Legion are correct as in the next expansion being themed around it.

10+ Year Old Account
    At what point does Blizzard have enough money and sense of humor to trademark terms just to mess with us?

Deleted
    /dyslexia on

Heart of the Swarm is already out isn't it?

/dyslexia off

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Megara View Post
    A bit of a naive name, it sounds like a Rhapsody song title. Still, it's better than "The Dark Below". But I'm not sure what the storm could mean regarding WoW lore?
    Really?

Heroes of the Storm is better than the Dark Below? no, just no

Also.... if it's actually the name of the new expansion...., it will be something completely unexpected, like MoP

10+ Year Old Account
    Also interesting the last episode of the Burdens of Shaohao he talks about the people of Pandaria being unready to face the storm that comes for them, and in order to be ready for the storm you must be cast free of burdens, hmm I wonder what the entire plot of Mists has been so far HMMMMMM......

Will be either a stand-alone mini game or a series of books/stories/art.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    They made perfect sense, and if anything, were a bit too easy to level.

Asking players to make decisions = interesting game.

The decision being "Huh, which bugged, invincible mob should I afk auto-attack today?"

lol@people shiting their pants it might be wow xpack. i agree it sounds kinda cheesy but relax.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds more like a Booster Pack for Hearthstone, Heroes of Wacraft, Heroes of the Storm, Heroes of X, ect, ect.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well let's resume speculation on what.... oh frak. HotS is Heart of the Swarm. What can we abbreviate Heroes of the Storm as?

Anyway, I'd say it's Azshara again. Mostly because why would we have an expansion about Storm Giants?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xDarkaix View Post
    Sounds more like a Booster Pack for Hearthstone, Heroes of Wacraft, Heroes of the Storm, Heroes of X, ect, ect.
    The game isn't even out yet, I think it's way too early to talk about an expansion for it.

Could be, heck after all the random trademarks I'm starting to think Blizz is just messing with our minds.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Who said expansion? I said booster pack, card games don't really get expansions, its never too early to start working on more content for the game.

If for some reason it is the expansion for WoW, people are too focused on the word storm meaning air/sky, storm could just as easily mean water, we will probably see something with Azshara and N'Zoth, doubtful that blizzard would go to the burning legion so soon, when theres more content to be had before it, if they jumped straight to the burning legion they miss out on money.
    Last edited by xDarkaix; 2013-09-25 at 01:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    That was my first assumption as well, what with the whole Sons of the Storm thing Blizzard artists have going on.

That said, the heroes could also be part of a Timewalker expansion, should Blizzard choose to make one. Food for thought perhaps?
    I think people are way overplaying the Timewalker idea. It's got too many holes to make a functional expansion.

*No central continent, means disconnected and random Story.

*No villain we can kill, because we've already killed Murozond.

*The concept was suddenly thrown at us in 5.4, Azshara and the Legion have expansions worth of buildup at this point.

*It's another "random" concept, players disliked that about MoP.

Don't you guys even read before posting random stuff?

Heroes of the Storm Trademark
    A "Heroes of the Storm" trademark appeared in the New Zealand database tonight, and you can find a fun speculation thread on the forum.

Keep in mind that this trademark is not confirmed. Even if it were to be real, it likely wouldn't be for a WoW expansion, as the purported trademark mentions the software being used on "mobile and cellular phones, laptops, handheld computers, and tablet PCs".

You think it will be the first expansion available for mobile phones, tablets etc etc hence making WoW playable there? Answer is pretty obvious.

Deleted
    blizzard has been talking about bringing illidan back

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xDarkaix View Post
    Who said expansion? I said booster pack, card games don't really get expansions, its never too early to start working on more content for the game.

If for some reason it is the expansion for WoW, people are too focused on the word storm meaning air/sky, storm could just as easily mean water, we will probably see something with Azshara and N'Zoth, doubtful that blizzard would go to the burning legion so soon, when theres more content to be had before it, if they jumped straight to the burning legion they miss out on money.
    Boosters to me seem like Expansions. At least that's how the original WoW TCG did it. It seems too early to be talking about them when we don't even know all the cards in the normal Hearthstone "boosters."

Honestly I'm more surprised we haven't seen crazies in here talking about storm meaning Storm Giants. A whole expansion about Northrend being revisited!

We have had some people making the jump from Storm to Caverns of Time.....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I think people are way overplaying the Timewalker idea. It's got too many holes to make a functional expansion.

*No central continent, means disconnected and random Story.

*No villain we can kill, because we've already killed Murozond.

*The concept was suddenly thrown at us in 5.4, Azshara and the Legion have expansions worth of buildup at this point.

*It's another "random" concept, players disliked that about MoP.
    Cataclysm had all those attributes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    Don't you guys even read before posting random stuff?

Heroes of the Storm Trademark
    A "Heroes of the Storm" trademark appeared in the New Zealand database tonight, and you can find a fun speculation thread on the forum.

Keep in mind that this trademark is not confirmed. Even if it were to be real, it likely wouldn't be for a WoW expansion, as the purported trademark mentions the software being used on "mobile and cellular phones, laptops, handheld computers, and tablet PCs".

You think it will be the first expansion available for mobile phones, tablets etc etc hence making WoW playable there? Answer is pretty obvious.
    Eh, the trademark rules vary by country.

After the whole fiasco with Corgis, Darkness, and the still rampant BC2 fanboys.... I'm not calling even a trademark legit until it's leaked in its entirety.

But I'll have some fun musing over if it was legit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cle View Post
    Cataclysm had all those attributes
    Exactly why a Timewalker's expansion won't happen.

Cata is what single-handedly eviscerated the game, and it's been slowly dying ever since.