Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    What is this? Backing up a claim with actual data? We can't have this in the Warrior forums. My friend's friend who has a mate who plays a Warrior said that Haste is best!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    snip
    It's that accounting for 2p bonus? Since i'm assuming 2p diminishes greatly the value of haste.

It is, and I don't believe it does really. For Cleave perhaps, but even still don't think it's enough to change the model significantly. Multi target scaling for Mastery absolutely skyrockets. even if Haste doubled, it wouldn't touch Mastery. You also notice that in every model, haste tapers off, whereas Crit and Str never really will. So even if it was initially better, it would still start flagging behind at some point.
    I'll do some research, but its mostly moot since the two piece should be about your #1 priority.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It is, and I don't believe it does really. For Cleave perhaps, but even still don't think it's enough to change the model significantly. Multi target scaling for Mastery absolutely skyrockets. even if Haste doubled, it wouldn't touch Mastery. You also notice that in every model, haste tapers off, whereas Crit and Str never really will. So even if it was initially better, it would still start flagging behind at some point.
    I'll do some research, but its mostly moot since the two piece should be about your #1 priority.
    I know, it's just something that crossed my mind while reading this thread since i was playing with simc and, seeing that 2pc was almost 28% of my rage income blowed my mind, just wanted to know if the math was done with or w/o 2pc.

Arms quite simply is not viable compared to fury without 2 piece, so all research I did with Arms was done assuming 2 piece. It's mega-easy to get 2 pieces of tier fairly quickly, and Arms isn't even in the same zip code as fury on single target dps without 2 piece.

My GUESS is that pre-2 piece, haste is likely slightly better than mastery for arms on single target. There's no way that haste sniffs mastery on aoe, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Weren't they planning on letting haste affect rage gain? Like, the more haste you'd have, the more rage you'd gain? I thought they were planning that in cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post
    Weren't they planning on letting haste affect rage gain? Like, the more haste you'd have, the more rage you'd gain? I thought they were planning that in cataclysm.
    It gives more rage, but more rage is mostly wasted with heroic strikes outside of colossus smash with 2 set.