Does the Horde even DO anything at their own siege?

Besides try to take credit, that is? From what I've seen so far in the raid, the rebels are so pathetic they can't even manage to capture the bay. Alliance had to do it for them, and the inside of Orgr has been nothing but Alli NPCs doing all the work.

Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    Besides try to take credit, that is? From what I've seen so far in the raid, the rebels are so pathetic they can't even manage to capture the bay. Alliance had to do it for them, and the inside of Orgr has been nothing but Alli NPCs doing all the work.
    Yeah, it's all this. It's not just the way Blizzard make appear for alliance players so they can masturbate their own egos and stop the 2-year whining for some weeks, before they discover in the Horde side, their NPCs cower in the side, until Horde defeat everyone, and THEN they show up, bragging how Horde need them.

I haven't done the alliance version, but so far there's only a handful of Alliance NPCs in the Horde version. I assume by taking the bay you mean the NPCs that help during the Galakras fight, which change depending on your own faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    I haven't done the alliance version, but so far there's only a handful of Alliance NPCs in the Horde version. I assume by taking the bay you mean the NPCs that help during the Galakras fight, which change depending on your own faction.
    ^ this. you guys do realize that each version is different for each faction, right?

level up a Horde char, and play all quests+ raid as a horde player. You will get your answer.............

Everything is different for an alliance and a horde player. For example for me its hardly understandable how the alliance players call this SoO and Pandaria, that the Alli won the war.
    This is why sux that the Quests/events different for both factions. I never ever seen an alliance win... anywhere.

Hmm, let's see what I can recall or heard of...

Varian/Jaina/Vereesa and Lor'themar/Sylvanas/Aethas take the bay

Vol'jin/Baine I guess don't do much near Iron Juggernaut

Tyrande takes down the gate

Maybe Eitrigg tried to fight around Dark Shaman, I dunno

Gamon helps fight Nazgrim (I guess... If he's alive...)

Saurfang has been fighting in Underhold

Gelbin does some assaulting in the Underhold I've heard

Thrall fights in Underhold too and confronts Garrosh, with no major luck.

And I personally consider 5.3 part of the sieging. Still major part of a battle to actually get to the city, so the rebels managed to push to Orgrimmar from Sen'jin Village and take over a bunch of resources in the Barrens.

So yes, the rebels did do some stuff. If Tyrande hadn't taken down the gate with her glaives then the catapults and other siege weapons would probably have done with job. Gelbin's charge only happens in the Alliance raid, or so I've heard. So it's cool.

Deleted
    I'm confused as to what "their own siege" means...I mean, thats something everyone is in, remember?