Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Norushen Heroic 25 post hotfix

Anyone have links to some kill vids from today (after the hot fix). Was unable to find any on youtube.

Deleted
    I think the tactic becomes pretty much the same as normal. Slootbag streamed Midwinter's raid last night and they did it this week, if you go through the video you should be able to find it.

What I am wondering tho is, are we sure they actually hotfixed the boss? I know there was a big blue post, saying how it's not their policy to buff bosses after they've been killed, but they have to and blablabla. But after checking the last 2 blues with all the hotfixes, I can't find anything on Norushen. So anyone that did it actually knows if he's been changed and how exactly?

Deleted
    Ok I missed that apparently, so thx!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fight is as much of a joke as it was last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrenka View Post
    Fight is as much of a joke as it was last week.
    Says the top 10 man guild in the US and top 5 in the World...

25man guild here. Sent 3 dps+a healer down each time to make the enrage timer. Good single target dps first (warriors/shamans/rogues/ferals). Everyone else not with a buff killed adds. Healers soaked pools.

Fight is basically normal mode with more health at this point. This new version of Norushen is easier than doing the zerg strat on the old one.

Quote Originally Posted by Gliff View Post
    But it is a joke still >.> Doing DPS and doing healing has never been very difficult compared to actually handling fight mechanics. Doing basically the same thing as normal mode but with twice as many available orbs isn't exactly a complicated fight.

Yea worked on it for a couple hours last night, got down to 8%. Just need to find the right chimp going down. On a side not I like the way blizz did heroics so far thus tier. First couple bosses, nothing really new just increased damage and awareness

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    On 10 man we sent tank, healer, dps down at the start. Someone of the same role goes down when the matching role comes back up. So when our tank got back up the next tank went down. We had our DPS going down kill the big add first so it appeared quickly up top. This gave the next DPS in line time to soak the orb going to 100 corruption and then go down next (because they are clearing their corruption anyways). We sent down our resto druid last and he soaked the 50-20% orbs from the automatic add spawn. Then of course we had another healer take one from the 10% add.

Had nearly a minute left on enrage. We skipped it last week because we didn't do PTR and didn't know there was an ignore the DPS trial strat to zerg. We two shot it this week and honestly should have one shot it, but I didn't realize 5 trial orbs spawned on heroic and didn't react quick enough to change on the fly.

Very easy fight. Immerseus and Protectors are way harder on 10 man.

Deleted
    You can do it if u just have a couple of ppl go in, dont need anything else really.

The fight is basically the same as normal now except abit tighter enrage.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

10+ Year Old Account
    Fight is a joke after the hotfix. Basically same as normal but with more orbs. Make sure you don't send multiple dps down at the same time on 10m
    Last edited by Berianther; 2013-09-26 at 01:35 AM.

Honestly I am not sure why they didn't just say fuck it and left it the way it was. It was bad and still is. Anyways just send dds in waves of 2-3 down and kill it.

Guild is still working on this tonight. Any tips? Going in groups of 3 and staggering killing large adds for up top. Then once all of the first group is up, the second goes down and repeat.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gliff View Post
    No he's pretty much right. We zerged it first week (US 9th kill). Blew him up even faster this week because it's such a joke now. So he's spot on.

I feel like 10 man its a bit easier to zerg it than 25.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayne13 View Post
    I feel like 10 man its a bit easier to zerg it than 25.
    Zerging isn't viable now, but it's not even necessary anymore.

The Purified buff is not falling off after 1.5 minutes anymore, makes even the enrage a joke. Get all the DPS purified before 50% and then point and laugh at the boss,

It is LITERALLY normal mode with a higher DPS check now. There is nothing heroic about it.