Page 65 of 70 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Fixed for you. I'm still terribly unclear about what the game is supposed to be. At this point given how little I've heard of it (haven't checked the site, primarily talking about external communication with media) I imagine they're heads down in the Chinese version and basically banking on that doing well : /
    I think the reason you are hearing so little about it is because, an estimate, there's only about 1000 concurrent users.
    How did I come to that number?
    -Steam puts it at about 600 users.
    -forum polling puts steam usage at about 50%.
    -forums are skewed toward pre-steam veterans.

It's not scientific but it's the best figure we have.

Firefall probably only has about 1000 users.

The good news is that the remaining users see nothing wrong with the game at all.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy Firefall though got some issues like FPS drops etc.

Yet i feel, this is not hat i excepted though. As far i like storyline, as far i dislike the changes in storyline etc. And grindfest ala Warframe is coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not terribly excited about the future of this game. Looking bleaker as time goes by and people forget about it.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    Not terribly excited about the future of this game. Looking bleaker as time goes by and people forget about it.
    Yeah...if the population Bard guesstimated is true, I'm not even sure how they keep the lights on. :-/ Such a great concept and world though. I feel like it was trying to be open world Destiny, but couldn't figure it out in time to beat Destiny's launch. It could have used console distribution to help it out as well. The game would have lent itself really well to that.

Maybe they can still turn it around and have a 'relaunch' of sorts. Seems like a lot of games are seeing success that way.
    BAD WOLF

Well this game did look promising until I started reading this last page of comments. Guess it's not even worth picking up now?

Quote Originally Posted by djriff View Post
    Well this game did look promising until I started reading this last page of comments. Guess it's not even worth picking up now?
    Eh, it's worth checking out. I just wouldn't make it your "main game" or anything.

Firefall was a lot of fun when it was in beta. I logged in a few months ago, it wasnt the same game.

Well i really enjoy Destiny but would prefer a game like it on PC, does this fill that void?

Well i really enjoy Destiny but would prefer a game like it on PC, does this fill that void?
    No, but warframe would and more. Warframe is what destiny wishes it was.

I wasn't really a fan of warframe tbh, i might give it another go. Didn't really progress to far in it as it didn't seem to have a point other than grinding.

this game was the biggest scam ever "competetif pvp" i got the pack for 100$ cause pvp was fun , 2 months laterthey patched out pvp.. , dont even know why poeple play this for pve the last time i checked it was boring with no quest and event that where well kinda Daoc pve events 10 years ago a shame what happend

I wasn't really a fan of warframe tbh, i might give it another go. Didn't really progress to far in it as it didn't seem to have a point other than grinding.
    As someone who has 1700 hours logged, it's more than grinding.
    It's got collecting, Easter egg hunting, pvp, pet breeding (get that black chocabo), lore, story lines, space battles, 4 man bosses, 8 man raids, horizontal progression with some vertical progression, events all the time... It's really solid.

you had me at raids that's what i live for! Any advantage of console over PC(or vice-versa) or are they relatively the same? (Super off topic right now ><)

you had me at raids that's what i live for! Any advantage of console over PC(or vice-versa) or are they relatively the same? (Super off topic right now ><)
    I'd play PC, we get updates first haha
    Last edited by RoninaThorstone; 2015-09-30 at 04:02 AM.

Nifty, anyone on Ps4? I have an xb1 too, but been thinking about selling it tbh.

Nifty, anyone on Ps4? I have an xb1 too, but been thinking about selling it tbh.
    Sorry, that was a typo, I meant PC.

Deleted
    What will new pvp look like, similar to how it used to be before removed or something else?

I'm a bit sad at this game when they removed pink skin from character creation to cash shop.
    Is there any way to unlock cash shop items through playing or it's just paying?

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    What will new pvp look like, similar to how it used to be before removed or something else?

I'm a bit sad at this game when they removed pink skin from character creation to cash shop.
    Is there any way to unlock cash shop items through playing or it's just paying?
    It'll be arena with regulation gear again.
    Back when it worked haha.

Red5 was hit with layoffs a couple days ago, It was a rumor but now it has been confirmed.
    Around 40 people are gone, including the executive producer, several leads, seniors, and people who’d been with the company a really long time.
    Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/firefall/co...offs_at_red_5/

This doesn't mean the game is shutting down, but it's future, for now, isn't looking too well.