Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    No one's gonna care.
    They're all harmless nerds anyway

One other thing to note - they oversell the venue. Expect long lines and not much elbow room anywhere you go. Keep this in mind when designing a costume.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    You will stand out if you don't do a Blizzard cosplay, I wouldn't imo. I'll be there and if you're a girl you can come by my room at the hilton next to the convention center and I'll tell you if its okay or not

.______________. That was creepy as fuck, dude, and I'm a guy, thank you very much!

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, thanks for the varied replies I'll give it some more thought before deciding, but most of you've been very helpful Thank you!

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not to sound mean but I think showing up at Blizzcon in anything that isn't from Warcraft, Starcraft or Diablo is pretty rude and silly. It's like showing up at Christmas fancy dress party as Freddy Kruger.
    Butts.

15+ Year Old Account
    Show up in whatever you want and if anyone asks just act confused and say you always dress this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    Show up in whatever you want and if anyone asks just act confused and say you always dress this way.
    Haha! Or respond with "And what are you supposed to be?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazroshka View Post
    Not to sound mean but I think showing up at Blizzcon in anything that isn't from Warcraft, Starcraft or Diablo is pretty rude and silly. It's like showing up at Christmas fancy dress party as Freddy Kruger.
    I'm sorry but rude? Against whom? Blizzard? For the money I've spent on traveling from Sweden to Anaheim just for their convention, I think I can afford offending them....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    This is probably the best response I've gotten, and from a fellow Swede I just noticed ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Musclestalk View Post
    No one's gonna care.
    They're all harmless nerds anyway
    That's what you think. lol
    Look! Words!