Need a build for a friend [fast if possible:P]

So a friend wants to get a new PC (made him switch from an old vaio) so he can actually enjoy games as they should be played.

Budget: 1200 EURO (5500 RON)
    Resolution 1920x1080
    Settings/Games: Hopefully Ultra/High for a while. The first game he'll play on it will be Rome II so that playing good would be nice.
    No video editing/etc. He's a med student so most intensive thing he'll be using it outside of games will be PDF reading.
    Country: Romania. Shop: http://www.pcgarage.ro/ . Would be nice to get everything from there in 1 go. They also put it together for free/test it and I always used them so they are reliable.

A monitor and Keyboard would also be needed. Could split the money into 1000EURO for the PC and I'll find the screen/keyboard.

15+ Year Old Account
    How about this. Total price is 5.632,39 RON

- If you want to cut down the cost a bit, i would suggest to get a smaller SSD. With the Samsung 840 EVO 120GB you will end at 5.166,67 RON total instead.

- For the hdd, i would have chosen a WD 2TB caviar green, but i couldn't find it in the shop.

- For the memory, you can basically choose any brand, just watch out for two things: It should be 1.5V and it should be somewhat low profile (e.g. no huge heatsinks on top like the normal Corsair Vengeance)

- graphics card should be powerful enough for the needs. Alternative with roughly the same performance would be a Radeon 7950, just look what is cheaper. If you want more performance then upgrade to GTX 770 or Radeon 7970.
    Why do something simple, when there is a complicated way?
    Ryzen 7 2700X | BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 | 16GB DDR4-3200 | MSI X470 Gaming Pro | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G | 500GB / 750GB Crucial SSD
    Fractal Define C | LG 32UK550 | Das Model S Professional Silent | CM Storm Xornet

Quote Originally Posted by Biernot View Post
    How about this. Total price is 5.632,39 RON

- If you want to cut down the cost a bit, i would suggest to get a smaller SSD. With the Samsung 840 EVO 120GB you will end at 5.166,67 RON total instead.

- For the hdd, i would have chosen a WD 2TB caviar green, but i couldn't find it in the shop.

- For the memory, you can basically choose any brand, just watch out for two things: It should be 1.5V and it should be somewhat low profile (e.g. no huge heatsinks on top like the normal Corsair Vengeance)

- graphics card should be powerful enough for the needs. Alternative with roughly the same performance would be a Radeon 7950, just look what is cheaper. If you want more performance then upgrade to GTX 770 or Radeon 7970.
    The problem is that the total price should also include a Screen and a Keyboard.

I came up with this in the meanwhile: BUILD!

DVD drive is useless, cooler can be added later when OCing will be an needed-ish. The EVO 120GB should be enough as well as only 1TB for a HDD. I only have a 120GB SSD and it feels small but I doubt he will put anything else other than the OS and maybe 1 game there.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    The problem is that the total price should also include a Screen and a Keyboard.

I came up with this in the meanwhile: BUILD!

DVD drive is useless, cooler can be added later when OCing will be an needed-ish. The EVO 120GB should be enough as well as only 1TB for a HDD. I only have a 120GB SSD and it feels small but I doubt he will put anything else other than the OS and maybe 1 game there.
    Yeah, that is better for the budget. I missed the part with the screen.
    The only thing i would (maybe) change is the PSU. While the Corsair is most likely not bad, i cant say exactly how good it is, because it's a relatively new line. The Seasonic that i picked has proven to be very good.

EDIT:
    Just one thing i saw: The monitor you chose is glossy... maybe not the best choice. Reflections can and will be quite annoying.
    Why do something simple, when there is a complicated way?
    Ryzen 7 2700X | BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 | 16GB DDR4-3200 | MSI X470 Gaming Pro | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G | 500GB / 750GB Crucial SSD
    Fractal Define C | LG 32UK550 | Das Model S Professional Silent | CM Storm Xornet

Still looking for opinions/advice!