[WW] stat question

Hey guys so I am asking for the forums help even though I have looked at many of posts. My character is ebachan us hell scream I'm sitting around 522 Ilevel. I am asking for some help with stats I realize I am missing a few enchants but I'm more concerned about my reforging and jems. At what point do I go for crit with ascension (yes I know about chi brew for burst) I'm at around 9000 haste I believe and see myself getting capped often even while not using ascension. Also am I always going to jem for pure crit or haste when I have yellow sockets. I use Amr for a lot of my help but am beginning to question it after reading posts on here and ej. All help is welcomed

Sorry for spelling and grammar doing this from phone

If you are energy capping often without using many EBs then you've probably got too much haste, maybe bring it down to about 8k and see if that feels better.

For gemming you generally want pure Agility in reds and Agility Crit in yellows. AMR is a great tool if you know your own stat weights, but their preset weights aren't always the best choice, your best bet is to run yourself through Simcraft to get your stat weights then input them into AMR.