Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Punch someone through the monitor in their face...that would be really awesome :P

I love the storytelling from the Black Prince....more quests like that would be awesome!

Otherwise I am really happy with the game...new models would be fine for sure

Definitely want a new class, a new race isn't as important IMO as a new class right now. Beyond that, it's tough to put my finger on it, my guild will probably clear SoO on heroic in like 2 months, and after that, I don't think i'll be playing for a long time lol. I wouldn't mind another dungeon, or perhaps a ruby sanctum like raid to hold me off for at least a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Synstir View Post
    I hope they make the talent system useful again.
    ...snip...
    Oh, hell yeah. Maybe not what you are hoping for but I would love to see a switch to a deep and complex talent system
    http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree

Deleted
    new player models
    housing
    new role - support (with new specs with that role for some classes)
    account wide progression after level cap (path of the titans, paragon)
    huge open pvp zone with objectives (something like in TESO or GW2)
    more minigames? (some kind of sport would be coool imo)
    no more dead serwers
    expansions for free or cheaper sub
    more guild levels and guild achievements (screw you guys, I like it)
    more cosmetic gear
    perks for levelling multple alts
    fun crafting,
    leagues, ranks, rewards for PvE oriented activities (group) (and yeah, timed challange mode sucks)
    account wide proffesions
    dynamic holiday events
    auto group forming for world bosses and such

What I want (I am not saying these things could even be implemented, they are just "wishes") in an ideal world:

- removal of flying mounts or having lots of "angry birds" in the sky that can dismount you and as such it would take enormous skill to fly. These birds would/could also be in trees or bushes (unseen by people on the ground) so flying low, would also not be easy. (including editing the world so that it is a lot more friendly towards groundmounts)

- removal of Xserver LFD/LFR. That in turn would make queues longer. While it makes queues longer it would cause an effect that people actually IN those groups would not be afk cause they have no intention of getting kicked and having to queue again. NOTE: with the incoming "Xserver merge" LFR/LFD would only be for those servers you are merged with. It won't be a solution, just a way to lessen afk's/griefers. And in turn it would make social interaction viable again. Being nice pays off.

- increase the amount of talents as they are now without the ability to instantly change them. To change them you have to go back to your trainer and pay up.

- Increase the duration one needs to spend inside a dungeon to finish it. And this duration needs to be equally long for all dungeons. 15 minutes extra would be nice.

- make a few BRD/UBRS/Maraudon/Dire Maul type of dungeons where you can litterally take hours to complete it.

- make heroic dungeons as difficult as Cata prenerf or TBC heroics prenerf. Make these heroic dungeons drop gear equal to normal but with a gem socket. (see next note)

- make normal dungeons as difficult as heroic dungeons are currently. And that they are for maxlevel, drop gear that is good enough for normal raids. (this would lead to normal raiders just having a good time in normal and heroic raiders clearing normal faster due to the socket to get to the content they actually want to see = heroic. Normal raiders could also obtain these socket-items obviously. But they could skip them if need be. Meanwhile everyone will always see some form of challenge in heroic dungeons from maxlevel to the first couple of tiers.

- bring back attunements, not as severe as in TBC (you need to do get attuned without raids, by doing quests etc)

- have portals in every city so people can choose where to be instead of "everyone in SW/Orgri". And have a city chat linked to all other capital cities (unless this does not work with the new xserver merge or is undesirable)

- have the ability to paint your gear and not like in Diablo III, but more detailed. It must be an insane goldsink tho.

- have the ability to transmog your legendaries you obtained while it was current

- have the ability to transmog your epic skin to a legendary (like the damn ugly cloaks)

- remove archeology or totally remake it so it is actually fun and not such a timesink

- have transmog for enchants

- have 10 mans and 25 mans have seperate lockouts and if not: have OLD content from former expansions have these lockouts

- I want Divine Intervention back

- I want fast paladin healing spells instead of these slow ass ones - at the cost of healing power if need be. Also I liked holy paladins in Cata. Bring that system back imo including skills.

- make certain blues be more desirable then some epics (as we seen in TBC/vanilla)

- make the silver or gold achievement from proving grounds a requirement to get into heroic dungeons or raids

- bring back class quests and have them be as hard as the paladin mount quest from vanilla (in comparisant to todays standards of difficulty)

- have the option that every old raid could be done on maxlevel and drop certain things (vanity or be addition to current new gear). These raids can be done in 5 man style.

- have AV be like it was in Vanilla
    Last edited by Vaelorian; 2013-10-02 at 08:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MCBGamer View Post
    3. A quicker way to get to max level
    Whaaaaaaaat, really? It's pretty darn fast already...

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    The "Same thing every expansion" argument makes my brain hurt. They add NEW things in each and every expansion, but people are apparently to stupid to notice...

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    The "Same thing every expansion" argument makes my brain hurt. They add NEW things in each and every expansion, but people are apparently to stupid to notice...
    Humanity's perk off not noticing things happening around them!

A greatly improved weather and day/night engine would make the world feel so much more alive. It has become a little dull and boring atm. The whole Pandaria theme has completely lost its touch. Players are sick of the bright happy chappy panda BS.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DenniZ View Post
    A greatly improved weather and day/night engine would make the world feel so much more alive. It has become a little dull and boring atm. The whole Pandaria theme has completely lost its touch. Players are sick of the bright happy chappy panda BS.
    Dread Wastes was pretty much the opposite, and the entire Isle of Thunder and Throne of Thunder raid was pretty much the opposite. That said, they are working on a Day/Night engine, you can see it in SoO currently. And please, "Players".... Like you know what every single subscriber thinks.

Dread Wastes was pretty much the opposite, and the entire Isle of Thunder and Throne of Thunder raid was pretty much the opposite. That said, they are working on a Day/Night engine, you can see it in SoO currently. And please, "Players".... Like you know what every single subscriber thinks.
    Players does not mean every player. It means players as in multiple players. And I know this because I read a lot of forums and actually play the game every day and whilst doing that I talk to other players.

More of a journey/adventure. I don't really know how else to put it.

If they added some massive, lengthy end game quest to unlock Path of the Titans/Paragon levels that would suffice. If they had a massive full length story thread to follow from level 5-100 that would be something new and awesome as well. Challenging max level class quests that give you raid viable gear would also be amazazing even if it required certain raids and/or heroics/scenarios (preferably heroics) as part of the quest.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Players does not mean every player. It means players as in multiple players. And I know this because I read a lot of forums and actually play the game every day and whilst doing that I talk to other players.
    I do the same, and my sources says the exact opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by MCBGamer View Post
    3. A quicker way to get to max level
    I want to see that level 60 is the max level again. And that the content/item level scaling is much smaller from level 60's and up. So you can choose on level 60 which content you wanna do. Do TBC, Wrath, Cata or Mists. Each new expansion content is harder then the last one, but it should be possible to skip expansion and start with the hard content right away.....if you can handle it.
    This solves a lot of things also. It gives a lot of content on max level (you basicly got all those old dungeons back!), Item squish!, alt friendly, etc...

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    I want to see that level 60 is the max level again. And that the content/item level scaling is much smaller from level 60's and up. So you can choose on level 60 which content you wanna do. Do TBC, Wrath, Cata or Mists. Each new expansion content is harder then the last one, but it should be possible to skip expansion and start with the hard content right away.....if you can handle it.
    This solves a lot of things also. It gives a lot of content on max level (you basicly got all those old dungeons back!), Item squish!, alt friendly, etc...
    Would've worked... 10 years ago.

You don't speak for all players. Don't pretend to. As for me, I found the lighthearted questlines in the Wandering Isle and the VotFW a nice introduction to Pandaren life and something that really seperated itself from the rest of WoW's mood before it. It was nice.

Besides, the Dread Wastes and even Townlong and Kun-Lai were pretty typical in terms of their tone, their themes and their progression. Honestly, I'd be surprised if most didn't agree with at least Dread Wastes on that...

On topic:

I want to see new models, firstly. I'm tempted to just race-change all my characters to Pandaren because of how much better they look. If only Pandaren could be Druids...

Player housing would be excellent, if they implement it well. I'd also love to see playable Naga. If I don't have playable Naga by the time the game reaches the end of its life, I'm going to leave disappointed.

I'd also love a new profession. Having maxed out all the others, I'm in the mood for something new.
    Last edited by Darkhallows; 2013-10-02 at 08:59 AM.

Would've worked... 10 years ago.
    Man you really like arguing.

Zeror's idea is very plausible with the item squish though obviously it won't be to that much of an extent. Whether it's truly a good idea or not is certainly debatable.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

After reading all posts till page I couldn't help myself, but post this:

Changing things into Vanilla style = massive sub lost, mainly from casuals and people who simply doesnt have time for all this.
    Harder dungeons = Challange mods
    Heroic dungeon = max level dungeon now (Posted by blue, they didnt change the name because it's a well known name and would confuse many casuals.)
    Make AV like in Vanilla, long attunement quests, remove flying mounts, remove lfr, lfg, etc.; Watch the video again.

Only good suggestion I would like to mention is transmog of enchants or possibility to hide them.....and stop with the Player/Guild housing - Look how useless it is in the Rift. It would be nice waste of money and time from Blizz, I'd rather see better raid content then most of these suggestions - Just like blue said.

1. 2 - 3 New Challenge Modes released each new major patch, with new rewards. Such as 6.2 - Weapons to compliment the sets. 6.4 - Exclusive weapon enchant effect

2. Old Raids re-tuned as an addition to the new raids, rewarding sets of gear equivalent to the LAST tiers heroic raid (would be 535 in 5.4), with the same, or similar models as the original raid, but exclusive colors (Red Tier 6 Warrior set, White Paladin Tier 2 Set, Blue Warglaives etc.).

These would be tuned for 5 people, and with no difficulty switch, but a static difficulty between Normal & Heroic. Something to do for raiders on off nights (cool transmog), and new/returning players (gear). One new old raid released each major patch (or 8 - 12 bosses).

Essentially 5 player raiding, but not in the same realm as 10 / 25. All new real raids would still be 10 / 25 (15?).

3. Darker Nights finally... PLEASE.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Man you really like arguing.

Zeror's idea is very plausible with the item squish though obviously it won't be to that much of an extent. Whether it's truly a good idea or not is certainly debatable.
    His idea is something that would've worked 8-10 years ago, when the general MMO-player mindset was *very* different than the one it is today, most of his ideas kinda sounded like stuff from DAoC honestly, a game that worked fine - 8-10 years ago.