the ASIA WORKSHoP team NAMED 清水星辰 | *煌 had killed Garrosh hours ago.

the ASIA WORKSHoP team NAMED 清水星辰 | *煌 had killed Garrosh hours ago.

it's the H-GARROSH'S second death on this planet.

as we know,china's wow is quite different with the other areas in the world.

their gears level are higher than the other areas by BLZ's special policy.

it makes the kill easier,and no solid value.

As we known,in china,there are mant young man living by play game, so called "代打" ,the workshop team players use someone's account play the game,farm the high level gears for the somebody who payed for it.

Here is the last minutes live of the Workshop team named 清水星辰 | *煌,when they killed H -garrosh

v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjE2ODM5OTUy.html (their office is awsome BTW.)

obviously,it's not the second kill in the world,we all know it,and it is not even a nice try,

From a solid source,There are signs that some hunters in the workshop team used bug pets with tremendous damage in the former try in this kill.

usually,this kind BUG PET could be found in Kun 'Lai mountain.

Congrats on killing Garrosh with your 580 ilvl!

In before I visit this random .HTML link, does it include Sexleg?

Deleted
    The link is legit, Youku is the chinese version of Youtube.

It's cool to see a guild playing in an officer together like that, especially in moments of success like that

I am surprise that the admin havnt delete this post

this guys also did same reply in the WF post, and as wat i reply in that post

this guy is from china, and hate stars(so he is from other workshop? lol)

y u dont go NGA(the chinese wow forum) and post, dont need be hide here, u dont need to post to the foreigner to show how pro and justice u r.

anyway, haters gana hate always

10+ Year Old Account
    Any description out there of what the Heroic Only phase entails?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah why is a world second kill getting it's own thread when this exact post has been posted in the world first thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissme View Post
    The problem comes when bad players expect to clear hardmode content as quickly as average or upper echelon players.
    Accept your limitations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Admittedly, I enjoy beer more as a beverage that I can appreciate rather then getting drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's like live TeamSpeak yo! Seems more exciting than Method's nerdscreams.

Also, it's office, not officer.
    Last edited by Vargur; 2013-10-03 at 08:22 PM.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by HenshiEE View Post
    The link is legit, Youku is the chinese version of Youtube.

It's cool to see a guild playing in an officer together like that, especially in moments of success like that
    As much as I know this is probably going to get me a report the idea of having an entire raid in an officer frightens me... That and confuses me...

Back on topic though I am sort of going on the side of how legit is the Asian firsts given their ilvl differences and shorter lock outs? They sort of can steamroll things more easily. Hell unless they change the scaling Fire Mages must be all sorts of broken.
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

chinese servers have the same reset time as EU/US.
    10 and 25man have different lockout. but the reset is still 1 week.

25man gear is +8iLVL compared to EU/US. Bosses also have +8% health and damage.
    10man raid is exsactly the same as US/EU.

the previous 10man heroic garrosh kill was a 25man raid group. with +8iLVL advantage. they killed garrosh in 10man. so they outgeared the boss by a large margin.

the 2x reset per week was only in firelands.

and what the hell is OP craping about?

10+ Year Old Account
    There isn't a need for every guild that kills Garrosh on heroic to post their own thread about it, much less post it in multiple threads.